Call Centre in Las Vegas

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident

I'd like to know if Telus is in the USA because today when I phoned customer service the call centre person was in Las Vegas.  What's with that?  Does Telus not employ Canadians for these jobs?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Last I heard, they do sales support in Vegas. There are Canadians working in those positions still. I'm not sure how big the Vegas site is or how many of them are dealing with Canadians.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Most Helpful
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

I guess that was important in recent days when Canada was snowed in.

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Last I heard, they do sales support in Vegas. There are Canadians working in those positions still. I'm not sure how big the Vegas site is or how many of them are dealing with Canadians.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

Highlighted
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hey,

Yes we do have a customer care center located in Las Vegas.  We also have across Canada for customer care and tech support.

Hope this helps you!

H_D

Highlighted
Most Helpful
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

I guess that was important in recent days when Canada was snowed in.