cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cable box rental charge

iamManchurian
Just Moved In

We cancelled our telus accounts a few months back and returned ALL the installed equipment. 1xHD PVR, 1xHD digital Box, 1xinternet router.

now we just got a bill in the mail saying we didn't return an additional HD digital box. We only have 2 tv's.....

the charge is $150, and looking back at my old bills, it does say 2 Optik TV HD digital box rentals, but we only ever had 1.

do you keep a record of each serial number from each cable box installed? I'd like to see which ones supposedly have still....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@iamManchurian wrote:

do you keep a record of each serial number from each cable box installed? I'd like to see which ones supposedly have still....

This Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise.  You will need to connect with Telus staff more directly through a phone call, chat, Facebook or Twitter, as described in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page, to learn the answer to your question.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

@iamManchurian wrote:

This Neighbourhood is inhabited by customers, just like you. We have no connection to the internal workings of Telus. We volunteer to share knowledge about Telus products and services which we have gained by experience or surmise.  You will need to connect with Telus staff more directly through a phone call, chat, Facebook or Twitter, as described in the Contact Us section at the bottom of the page, to learn the answer to your question.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Kudo"