Been on hold for 4 days

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Resident
Service was disconnected. I paid my bill 4 days ago and I've been on hold for over 30 minutes every time I've called to have it reconnected. Currently on hold for over an hour. This is ridiculous since I've been calling different times different days and my account is already updated showing fully paid up. Should this not trigger someone to automatically reconnect my service? Anyway I would love it if someone online could help me. Also your live chat doesn't appear to work on mobile. Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unfortunately Chat does not work on mobile, just computer. My suggestion, if you do not get through now, is to try contacting Telus’ social media team, who can assist you with your questions. Please reach out to us via  Facebook Messenger or Twitter by tweeting @telussupport. There is a $45 reconnection fee, which you may wish to have on your account in advance of contacting Telus.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Most Helpful
Community Power User
Community Power User

Unfortunately Chat does not work on mobile, just computer. My suggestion, if you do not get through now, is to try contacting Telus’ social media team, who can assist you with your questions. Please reach out to us via  Facebook Messenger or Twitter by tweeting @telussupport. There is a $45 reconnection fee, which you may wish to have on your account in advance of contacting Telus.

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Resident
Oh I completely understand what your going through I’ve been on hold for almost 2 hours I messaged them on Facebook and Twitter and still no reply What a joke company this is very sad and disappointing it’s obvious they don’t care about their customers when you can’t even get a response for help
Highlighted
Rockstar

It's too bad every company doesn't run like Amazon, but they can't. Most companies, telecommunication or otherwise, are slammed--understaffed and overworked. Try this--open your email to 10,000 messages and see how fast you get through. Not an exact comparison, but it gives an idea of the load some company reps have every day. A customer is one person waiting for one of a dozen reps; a company rep is one person working through thousands of customers. Feeling ignored is frustrating; make yourself a drink (I favor spearmint tea Cat LOL), be persistent, and wait. It's all you can do.

Advisor

Allow at least 90 minutes to speak to someone and another 30-45 minutes to get to someone that had a faint hope of helping.

TELUS doesn't give a crap about you or customer service, so it's best to just accept it and sit on hold.

Good luck

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Lola wrote:

Feeling ignored is frustrating; make yourself a drink (I favor spearmint tea Cat LOL), be persistent, and wait. 

I've found apple cinnamon tea works well for that as well. 🙂

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂