Automatic patch for gta 5 and a quick question on the tv access point for the wireless set top boxes

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Ambassador

Guys my GTA 5 works on my Xbox one now, telus fixed it!!. what the model or device name for the TV access point thing? is there a picture of it?

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

If there was an automatic patch, that would not have come from Telus. That would have come from Rockstar.

Are you asking about the wireless network extender? Those are only installed on an as needed basis. Mainly when you have a wireless Optik TV box.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Ambassador

The telus tech came to my dad's house today at 11AM to fix the old pvr and switch it to a different room, i told him my game( Gta 5) for my Xbox one wasn't working two weeks before their patch was out! so i think telus put out a silent automatic patch for the T1200H. So it works now!!