Auto Tune and Reminders

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour
I just got hooked up today. I'm wondering why I can't set a reminder or auto tune from the guide. You can only record future shows? With My old Bell I could just auto tune shows without having to record them. I had it set to auto tune to the news every day so when I got up and turned on my TV, the news was already on.
Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

Try searching the forums. This is a common inquiry and has been answered many times. 

TL;DR: That feature is not present on Optik. Been requested for years, nothing happened.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂
Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

Highlighted
Friendly Neighbour

Thanks and sorry, I have no idea how to search a forum. It took me an hour just to figure out how to ask a question.

Highlighted
Community Power User
Community Power User

@Rayzor766

It can be a bit intimidating at first. Thanks for posing a clear, undrestandable question. It makes the task of responding much easier!

NFtoBC

17 year Telus Mobility customer

NFtoBC
If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like"