cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there known email issues going on?

Marcyj
Just Moved In

I have had to call and reset my password twice in the past three days to access webmail, the past few months emails have disappeared or email just stops working altogether. I have been a Telus client for as long as I can remember and never experienced this many issues. Anyone else experiencing this? I can't seem to find an answer anywhere and want to make sure my email account is secure.

4 REPLIES 4

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

Webmail is working fine for me.

If you find a post useful, please give the author a "Like" or mark as an accepted solution if it solves your trouble. 🙂

BillTelusCust
Rockstar

Do you perhaps have another device which is trying to access email with the wrong password and it is locking up your account?

It is unusual to have to reset  your password like that and something such as I have described is often the culprit.

pocoboy
Just Moved In

I have been having the same problem for the past couple days. I have tried logging in on multiple devices and generally no luck. My phone seems to grab a update of email a couple times a day but it is random

Then I don't know what it is.   I realize this doesn't fix the frustrating problem, but it is far better to use a neutral provider for email, such as gmail, outlook, etc.  I haven't used ISP email for 20 years.  Now is as good a time as any to do that.