cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone that say 3d isn't with it

rayrayjj
Rockstar

I am watching guardians of the galaxy on my blue ray in 3d on my 4k upscaling DVD player and wow its amazing to watch so all those people that say 3d is a stupid option to have never tried it and dont no what there missing..

4 REPLIES 4

xl
CPU Alum
CPU Alum

I love 3D too!  Telus Optik on Demand provides my 3D tv content at an affordable price.

Someone just needs to resize the progress bar to fit a 3D screen.

rayrayjj
Rockstar

Thank you for your feed back because I love the 3d option, I never thought I would but its the best feature on my tv,the 4k isn't as important as my 3d feature is because there's nothing on general tv that's 4k but you can watch almost any movie in 3d,blue ray or not,3d or not, it converts It to 3d and i think its just a amazing option and I also have a 3d blue ray player...

vishwa
Leader

I have an older TV(DLP).  It is a little complicated to run 3D.  But, even for that old technology, I love the picture quality and love 3D in general.  I feel bad that the manufacturers' focus went away from 3D.  I can see that some people have trouble with 3D for physiological reason but a lot are opposed to it just because they don't like it and don't want it to succeed.  At least, that is my take on it from reading the various forums for the last few years.

rayrayjj
Rockstar

I think it will be around for a while, at least I have two TV's that are 3d and and 4k,two blue ray players that are 3d and 4k upscaling so I'm not to worried about it if they decide to quite make 3d technology.