Actiontec t1200 fiber

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

Highlighted
Rockstar

This is my speed on telus 50 Mbps on fiber..92.73,don't no how to put picture on from speed test..That's on actiontec T1200 router and actiontec wcb3000 WiFi extender,just yesterday I was getting 70 mbps and just found out I get 5 g with WiFi extender,wow I love telus..I just click the search button and boom its there I don't think my desk top computer can handle all that speed,my laptop loves it on wifi I'm getting 50 mbps.if someone can tell me how to post a picture I will show you that I'm not bull **bleep**ting..telus kick but I my neighborhood 

Highlighted
Rockstar

Rockstar

Highlighted
Rockstar

Go to site

http://www.speedtest.net/

Have it choose a test server automatically or click one of the major servers in Vancouver, Calgary or Edmonton. There are test sites at Speedtest .net that don't have the capacity to do tests faster than 6Mbps.

At end of test will be a 'share' link. copy and paste here. Can be clicked to be taken to your result. 

I know you're on Fiber50.  For users on copper bonded 100Mbps, their profiles initially had/have a bug of 94Mbps down, instead of 100Mbps down.