4k compatible HD Boxes and list of telus equipment

This thread's discussion is locked. If it doesn't give you the information you need, head to its forum board for active discussions or to start a new discussion.

rayrayjj
Rockstar
:My version is 33566.453(release)
vishwa
Ambassador

@rayrayjj: Did you get update on the 4K box yet?  My other boxes already got the update a couple of days ago but nothing yet on the 4K PVR?  I am checking everyday.  I am hoping that the update may fix my hdcp problem that the last update introduced.

rayrayjj
Rockstar
@vishwa;Mine is running 33566.453
rayrayjj
Rockstar
@vishwa, Did you get the update yet, and what is the new update #,I think I had it a while ago but not sure what the new version number is?
vishwa
Ambassador

@rayrayjj: Finally I got the update early morning today.  It is 33569.455(I think).  But, unfortunately, it still doesn't like my setup of Denon AVR X3200 and my 1080p TV to use HDMI output.  

rayrayjj
Rockstar
That's what mine is to, now πŸ˜‰
TAG54321
Neighbour

Your setup is very similar to what I have attempted to configure.........what is the make/model of the HD hardware that Telus provisioned you with? Is it the ARRIS VIP5662W and VIP5602W? What make/model of remote control hardware are you using? Is it the Slimline 2? Were you able to locate the IR windows on the VIP5662W/VIP5602W?