cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hawki
Neighbour
Sitting around today and watching the Euros -final group games are on at the same time - but ur multiview app is gone so I can't keep track of of both games at the same time.

Now I'm competent enough to open my optik on the go and do it - that'll increase my WiFi usage. And therefore my bill (kinda sneaky btw). So I'd like to have the multiview/PiP feature back. Usually company's improve features - not remove them entirely. The ONLY reason I can come up with that the feature was removed was to increase WiFi data usage, at near the same time Telus started adding data caps - coincidence? I think not.

So - when is this feature being readded as has been previously mentioned, and feel free to share why it was removed in the first place.
1 Comment
Status changed to: Duplicate
dru
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hawki

I commented on your original idea here: http://forum.telus.com/t5/Ideas/Bring-Multi-View-back-to-Optik-TV/idi-p/55931

We've removed the feature due to low usage and to reallocate resources to other initiatives. We do have something else in the pipeline which we'll annouce once it's ready 🙂

Closing this topic as it's a duplicate.