multiview or PiP

hawki
Friendly Neighbour
Sitting around today and watching the Euros -final group games are on at the same time - but ur multiview app is gone so I can't keep track of of both games at the same time.

Now I'm competent enough to open my optik on the go and do it - that'll increase my WiFi usage. And therefore my bill (kinda sneaky btw). So I'd like to have the multiview/PiP feature back. Usually company's improve features - not remove them entirely. The ONLY reason I can come up with that the feature was removed was to increase WiFi data usage, at near the same time Telus started adding data caps - coincidence? I think not.

So - when is this feature being readded as has been previously mentioned, and feel free to share why it was removed in the first place.
Category:
0 Likes
Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @hawki

I commented on your original idea here: http://forum.telus.com/t5/Ideas/Bring-Multi-View-back-to-Optik-TV/idi-p/55931

We've removed the feature due to low usage and to reallocate resources to other initiatives. We do have something else in the pipeline which we'll annouce once it's ready Smiley Happy

Closing this topic as it's a duplicate.

Status changed to: Duplicate