cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
river
Coach

why not make billing my the montly calendar as the way you bill now on every 30 days

this would fix your monthy bill to a fixed day as apposed to changing the billing due date every month

I remeber the land line telus did it that way as my bill was always due on the 5 of every month

much more simple far less confusing 

but land lines are becoming a thing of the past as is simple billing i cancelled my land line 10 year ago

but still remember the simple billig date

4 Comments
Status changed to: Under Review
ShadiS
Advisor

ShadiS
Advisor

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your idea. I shared it with our internal ideas team for review. Once I have an update I will let you know.

Please continue to submit more ideas!

Take care,

Shadi

Status changed to: Requires Clarification
ambert
Connector

ambert
Connector

Dear @river 

I'm just following up on this request as it's been in the "requires clarification" status for quite some time. While we do have 30 day billing cycles, we still have consistent bill payment due dates. For example, if your billing cycle starts on April 15, payments will always be due by April 14. 

If you require further clarification about your billing cycle, please check out our online guide. If you'd like to provide more detail on this particular Idea, we'd love to hear more about what you're thinking in terms of improving the billing.