add CHET TV to Optik TV

tscerbak
Just Moved In

I live in Grande Prairie, Alberta and would love to be able to watch CHET TV, an independent TV station in Chetwynd, BC, a community that's a 2-hour drive west. CHET TV is viewed terrestrially on Channel 55 in Chetwynd, Channel 40 on Eastlink cable and Channel 655 on Bell. I would love for it to also be available on Optik TV!

Since CHET TV covers events in the Peace Region (northeast BC and northwest Alberta) and I am the Director of the Reel Shorts Film Festival which develops and supports Peace Region filmmakers, there are opportunities for CHET TV and the festival to collaborate, but it's impossible to develop programs that would benefit the region when I can't see their station.

Please consider adding CHET TV to the TV stations available on Optik TV. Not only would you be supporting an independent TV station, but you would be encouraging more independent film productions in the Peace Region and more reason to sign up for Optik TV rather than other sources of local programming.

Category:
0 Likes
Comments
ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Closed
ambert
Connector

Hi @tscerbak 

Thank you very much for submitting your content request. At this time, we haven't seen enough demand for CHET from our Optik TV subscribers in that region to pursue adding it to our programming. 

We do hope you continue to provide us with feedback on how we can make our home services better.

Best,

Amber