WWE Network

Samaria30
Just Moved In

Please aquire new channel WWE Network that is currently being offered by Rogers

Comments
Aarthe
Just Moved In

Yes please bring this to Telus. I wouldn't pay 60 or 70 dollars for the PPVs but would gladly pay 11.99 a month. 

MikeHolt1985
Connector

I would to know when you will finish negations  on the WWE Network,  I would like to  Telus being the next one. I would really like to see it on Telus before March 28Th & 29th . I look forward to a positive rely on this matter Thank You Mike Holt.     

Anucker
Just Moved In

Been watching wrestling for many years and the price is going skywards so being a pensioner I cannot afford $50.00 a month, so this would be great if we can get WWENETWORK on my computer. You would probably get more people who want this on thier tv or computers. Been a telus customer for many years also.lol

Thank you for listening....

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: In progress
ScottyJ Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Great news @Samaria30

Thanks to your request for the WWE Network and the overwhelming support for it, we're happy to announce that the channel is coming soon to Optik TV. Thank you so much for your awesome suggestion!

WWE3.jpeg

Also a nod and heads up to @jddmale @darius595 @normancap @D_Butler @Froman35 who submitted duplicate ideas - thanks!

twoboys
Just Moved In

finally awesome!

Nw76
Just Moved In

Does anyone here know why the wwe network is being referred to as a "channel"? I was under the impression that it would be more similar to an "on demand" feature where we could browse through all the available programming in order to choose what we'd like to watch. Thanks 

Skid
Resident

would like to see Telus add the WWE Network to Telus network for there is a lot of dammed for it with your customers so let's see if it can be done before you start losing your customers to other cable company's 

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @Skid, TELUS will be adding this channel soon. Please check the Original post

ambert
Connector

Hi @Skid,

Great news! We've had a number of requests for WWE Network here in the Neighbourhood and will be releasing this new channel very soon. We'll be posting a blog post once we have more details so watch this space. 

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: New Idea
Skid
Resident

Thanks Ambert... The thing is I've been watching for it but still nothing, the wwe keep advertising it to be on Telus optik.So I thought I would phone Telus all I got from customer service was their talk about it but not sure if and when it will be coming but can get it on Telus satellite TV....but I don't what to switch to satellite so here's a good idea let your customer service know what going on with the www network because it doesn't make them look like they know what their talking about,and that everybody will be much happier with your customer service. Then again this just a thought thanks for hearing me out looking forward  to see the wwe network on Telus have a good day  Skid

Boo
Just Moved In

Get the wwe network for your subscription 

Community Power User
Community Power User

It really does suck i had it 6 months the USA version and couldn't wait for the contract to end. There is not much for NEW content. An ppv's are boring after a while. Personally it's not worth the money. It wasn't worth $9.99 or the inflated canadian price.

ambert
Connector

Hi @Boo @WestCoasterBC,

I'm happy to share the good news with  you. We are getting the WWE Network next week! Stay tuned to your set top box to order. Happy watching! 

Finnster06
Just Moved In

I wonder now that the channel is available in BC and Alberta, if there is any plan anytime soon to add the WWE Network on the TELUS Quebec service ? 

Neighbourhood Alum

Marking this idea as completed, because it's complete!

@Finnster06 The TELUS Quebec opportunity is being evaluated. That might merit a separate idea to track and see what the community feedback is like!

Cheers,

ScottyJ

Neighbourhood Alum

Status changed to: Completed
Community Manager
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager