WWE Network

Samaria30
Just Moved In

Please aquire new channel WWE Network that is currently being offered by Rogers

Comments
D_Butler
Just Moved In

Hello:  One of the most frustrating sounds on Optik TV last night happened during the WWE PPV.   Hearing the broadcast desk at WWE talk about their programming now being available in Canada is frustrating because Telus doesn't have it available.  Really?  Really??  Folks, the WWE Network is top of the line programming, there are many who want it, several who have changed DNS to get it, many more who are considering NOT paying for further PPV's from the WWE at the current pricing, Rogers has it - now, how about Telus getting the WWE Network as soon as possible.  You won't be disappointed in the number of subscribers.  Thanks

D_Butler
Just Moved In

I agree 110%. and would like to see compatable pricing with Rogers for Canada - $11.99 would be acceptable.  Many are considering changing DNS to get this programming, many have already, so hey Telus - get on board and get the WWE Network.  Thanks.

Morrisonseasonal
Just Moved In
Hello, I am a huge wwe fan and when I watch wwe programming they advertise the wwe network and they say it is available to ALL canadian service providers, so I'm guessing that it is available however telus has not picked it up yet. I am speaking on behalf of ALL edmonton and Area WWE fans in saying please get the ball rolling In this WWE network. Ps I attended a recent live (non-televised) event Presented by WWE and it was pretty busy, also I have been to cineplex to attend ppv viewings and Those are always sold out, so it's safe to say that The investment will have GREAT returns Hopefully we can acquire this channel by Christmas That would be a fantastic present!
ambert
Connector

Status changed to: New Idea
ambert
Connector

Dear  @D_Butler 

Thank you for your feedback. We are definitely here to listen. However, this idea is a duplicate and we would really appreciate it if you could lend your support to the existing idea that was created. This allows us to better track all of the feedback in one place.

Please provide your Kudos and comments under the original post.

Thanks so much and we really look forward to hearing more ideas from you!

9842899416_0673aef837_o.jpg

ambert
Connector

ambert
Connector

Dear @normancap,

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback on our content and programming. We are trying to collect our feedback in one place and would really appreciate it if you were able to submit your feedback (Kudos and Comments) under the original WWE Network Idea.

Thanks so much!

Amber

D_Butler
Just Moved In

I would like to see the WWE Network on Telus asap.  Negotiate guys 'n gals at Telus.  There are many, many wrestling fans in Edmonton, so hey, be the first provider for them, take the lead on this - as Triple H would say, "It's good for business".   You will not be disappointed at the number of subscribers.

D_Butler
Just Moved In

Already posted my favourable comments and suggestions.  The faster the WWE is available in our area, the better - and who brings it in first will be looked upon with great favor.

Froman35
Just Moved In
Please get the WWE Network
ambert
Connector

Dear @Froman35 

Thanks very much for this suggestion, however it is a duplicate of an original. It would be awesome if you could lend your support to the Idea that was submitted over the summer.  Feel free to add your Kudos and comments so we can track all of the feedback in one place.

We look forward to hearing more ideas from you going forward!

Amber

PigletThankYou.jpg

ambert
Connector

ambert
Connector

Dear @darious595

Thanks so much for taking the time to submit your request for the WWE Network. Our team is currently accepting and reviewing all of the feedback under the original WWE Network Idea that was submitted during the summer. We'd love to track everything in one place so we can see the overall impact this channel has on our subscribers so please provide your comments and Kudos to the original submission.

We look forward to hearing more Ideas from you!

Amber

ambert
Connector

freckles4256
Just Moved In

We wont WWE network hurry up Telus, rodgers has it so why dont you, We love our wwe hurry hurry!!!!!

TylerK
Just Moved In

We have all been waiting for the WWE network in some form for a long time. Let's get this availble to Telus users as soon as possible. I feel it's important that content availability be consistent across Canada when paying for a service and as a long time wretling fan I would like to see availabiliy for all wrestling fans of all the possible wwe content we can get in Canada which at this time includes the WWE network at least in some form.

daver34
Just Moved In

I would really really love to get the wwe net pack. In thefuture

deanomac24
Connector

Offering the WWE Network would certainly bring in revenue for Telus. There is a HUGE WWE fan base on the west coast and if Telus were to pick up the WWE Network they would see a lot of fans subscribe to it. I know I would in a heart beat. Please Telus please get the WWE network. 

lozza2302
Just Moved In
I would also like to receive wwe net pack......... also a huge wrestling fan and am disappointed at not being able to get it. Please Telus get it as there are a lot of us out here that want it.....thanks 😊
MetalHead776
Just Moved In

"Please Add WWE Network, As Rogers Has"