WWE Network

Samaria30
Just Moved In

Please aquire new channel WWE Network that is currently being offered by Rogers

Category:
Comments
Trappr77
Just Moved In

This would be greatly appreciated if Telus would get this channel.  Wrestling is huge in Western Canada.

Darlene-glenn
Just Moved In

Telus should offer the same pkg rogers offers for it's customers since most people are wrestling fans.....add it telus we will pay, lol

conundrum3
Just Moved In

Yes, I also totally agree!

Telus, please do your best to add the "WWE Network" (Canadian version) which is presently only offered by Rogers!

Please also offer it at the $9.99 monthly fee, or, as close to this as possible!

Would it be too much to ask to also make this as a "new" premium channel, to your "Optik TV" customers?

I look at this as only a "win win" opportunity, both for Telus, as well as their customers! Telus customers will for sure, get their "wrestling fix," and, for Telus, this should increase Telus's general revenues!

Personally speaking, I'd sign up in a heartbeat!

I also totally agree that wrestling is big in Western Canada!

Actually, back in my high school days, Bret "The Hitman" Hart and I were classmates!

I wonder if Bret still remembers me...LOL!

ambert
Connector

Dear @Samaria30 

Thanks for the suggestion! We’re currently evaluating bringing WWE to TELUS and are in negotiations with the content provider. We will post upcoming channel launches as they are confirmed on our website. Stay up to date with our channel updates by visiting http://telus.com/whatson.

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Hold For Future Consideration
JTFoster92
Just Moved In
I would be more than willing to pay for the WWE Network!
moiza67
Just Moved In

Pleas add this channel, would love to see this. thanks

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Hold For Future Consideration
MikeHolt1985
Connector

I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SEE TELUS  TO GET THE WWE NET PAK subscription package.

FOR THE SAME PRICE AS ROGERS AT $ 11.99. I AM ONE OF  MANY WWE FANS  IN CANADA .

THANKS  MIKE  HOLT.

mattrockinson
Just Moved In

Bring WWE Network to TELUS. There are tons of fans out this way and we would love to not pay $55+ for a PPV a month. Also giving wwe fans a chance to experience what WWE has to offer is only fair. 

Duckie
Just Moved In

I'd be willing to pay anything within reason for this, as I know licensing it from Rogers would probably incur a bit of padding to feed Telus. I'm not the only one I know who'd gladly subscribe. With the amount of constant advertising they're doing for the network on Rogers Sportsnet, you'd really have very little marketing to do.

vinnyb79
Just Moved In

Honestly the WWE network channel offered by ROGERS is a joke and a complete rip off. For just $14.99 there are ways to get the actual network from south of the border. Do some research, you'll be glad you did, it's best for business!!!

tntnle
Just Moved In

Come on Telus, "hold for future consideration" Get with it, I would pay for this channel, without complaint,and I'm sure a lot of other fans would as well.

jddmale
Just Moved In

There are a lot of customers in Canada that do not subscribe to rogers that would really appreciate this being offered to us.

darius595
Just Moved In

Please consider adding WWE Network to Optik TV

ambert
Connector

Dear  @jddmale 

Thanks so much for your suggestion! This is a duplicate of a previous idea suggested back in August 2014. Please provide your feedback and support on the original suggestion

Thanks again for submitting and we look forward to hearing more from you!

Amber

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: New Idea
normancap
Just Moved In

alot of pepole would love to have wwe network so it will be alot of fun to do and watch 

stoneymike
Just Moved In

Come on you guys you can see its a win win for all concerned . yes I would pay for that.

lere2001
Just Moved In

This is huge for me and I need this network ASAP. Come on Telus, I know you can provide us with this!