TelusDirect

xl CPU Alum
CPU Alum

A few users have commented seeing #TelusDirect ssid's around the country.  I found one in Metrotown Mall, but it needed a password to work.  I found another one around Victoria and 41st.... it was open and worked great in my phone.

Can we have an early list to see where TelusDirect works?

Category:
Comments
ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Under Review
ShadiS
Advisor

Hi XL,

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea us. We are currently reviewing it and will follow up with you in the next 7-10 business days.

Once again thank you for submitting this idea and we hope you continue to share more great ideas.

take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Hi XL,

Once again thank you for submitting a great idea! I shared your idea with our product team and for now there is no list or hotspot finder. They are really focused on building out the TELUS direct network. Once there are enough hotspots they will create an app or tool that helps people find them.

This is what they had to say: We are focused on building out our Wi-Fi network so don’t have a hotspot finder as of yet, however, businesses that have TELUS Wi-Fi at their location will have a green window sticker that says TELUS Wi-Fi on it. For now, that would be the best place to find the locations.

I will mark this idea as "HOLD FOR FUTURE CONSIDERATION" and will let you know when we are ready to move forward.

Please keep the great ideas coming!

Thank you,

Shadi

xl thanks.jpg

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Hold For Future Consideration
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Folks,

Message received!

Our team is hard at work putting together a comprehensive coverage map that will take all the guess work out of finding your next hotspot. We expect it to be ready early in 2015. 

Stay tuned!

Status changed to: In progress
ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Requires Evaluation
xl CPU Alum
CPU Alum

Just found this site everyone... https://wififinder.telus.com/

Zoom in on the map to click on dots to support these TelusDirect retailers and businesses.