Telus has caused me immeasurable grief. Why would I want to use their products

Rickbeav
Just Moved In

There is nothing Telus could ever do to make up for the grief they have caused me

Category:
0 Likes
Comments
Community Power User
Community Power User

So leave, not like other providers are any better.

Rickbeav
Just Moved In

Who says I am with Telus?

Community Power User
Community Power User

Well how can a company cause you grief if you don't pay for their services? Again I doubt they would care you won't be a customer. 

Go to greener pastures because your post is pointless..

Rickbeav
Just Moved In

The post is my response a constant flow of mail to my house asking me to use their products. Historically Telus is a terrible company to deal with. Your comments are obviously a means to stifle my complains. Telus needs to pay you a bit more attention to its customers. Not use paid trolls to harass people. 

Community Power User
Community Power User

ALL companies send mail to attract new customers. Instead of whining and moaning simply call them and get removed from their mailing list. Or do you want me to call them for you..

People are so lazy and complain online but can't pick up a phone and take 2 minutes to resolve it.

Rickbeav
Just Moved In

Wow are you ever an antagonist. Like a professional debater. What does it matter to you what I post here. I have a legitimate complaint I have explained to Telus (On the phone even).  As this is a public platform. I choose to air my discontent with Telus. 

I have never been called "lazy"in my life. Part of the bullying you do is to demean me. calling me lazy, whiney and moaning about items you feel are your business. 

Go back to the playground and bully some kids somewhere.

Community Power User
Community Power User

Here's an idea till you actually pay for Something from telus then you can complain.

Next you can complain about flyers in papers..hardly a bully just you and your dumb post! Which isn't an idea post in the first place..

Rickbeav
Just Moved In

I spent many years paying for a service from Telus.  They caused me a financial loss though no fault of my own. Only because of lack of communication on their behalf.

You continue to show your ignorance of the situation and now I am being called dumb.. Well I am a Mensan and dumb does not really enter into the equation.. 

I am in a public forum to express my dissatisfaction with Telus.  Unless this is Russia. This is allowed

You seem to have a vested interest in what happens in here. So logically you are paid to do so. Or you just enjoy bullying. Which I guess is less probable. 

I will wait patiently for the next aspertion of my personality

ScottyJ Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Status changed to: Closed
ScottyJ Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Hi @Rickbeav and @WestCoasterBC - I'm closing this idea, as it doesn't present like how we describe in this post about using Ideas. As well, please keep in mind Block Rules when posting.

Thanks!

ScottyJ