cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Telleyphone
Just Moved In
I'd like to propose a feature for the "My Account" iphone app. I am a user of the app and do like the simple layout and UI. In our family, there are 3 phones under my dad's name. Each of the phones belongs to a family member who is responcible for paying the phone bill for their particular plan. In the app I can select my phone number, but when I go to the payments/billing section, the total charge for all the phones is given to me. Id like to know only how much I need to pay for my particular phone. I think this feature would be useful for families where the phones are paid for separately by their respecrive users.

Thanks
5 Comments
Status changed to: Under Review
ShadiS
Advisor

ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @Telleyphone ,

Thank you for sharing your idea. You have a fresh perspective on UI and UX. I shared it with our internal ideas team for review. Once I have an update I will let you know.

Please continue to submit more ideas!

Take care,

Shadi

ambert
Connector

Hey @Telleyphone

Great news! We’ve reached out to our mobile app gurus and they have some of your ideas on the roadmap for implementation REALLY soon. Here’s a breakdown of the ideas that have been selected –

• New UI – Completely new look and feel
    • It will also allow users to default the account view  to their number
  • Display the amount owing on your own line (You’re right – this is great for families!)
  • Show users the data usage for their own line

I will be sure to post an update when the new app is ready for the limelight. Keep the great ideas coming!

Thanks!

Amber

Status changed to: Completed
ambert
Connector

A_Kron
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @Telleyphone 

Great news - the MyAccount update is out! Let us know what you think. 8-)

14718541742_37a80dbc16_o.jpg