Telus Rewards

Just Moved In

RE Telus Rewards Program Please bring back the amazon.ca gift card option or allow us to use rewards points to pay our telus bill more frequently than once a year. I don't find the other offerings 'rewarding' at all. Another option instead of the current rewards offerings could be to reduce our bill a percentage each year based on the number of years we have been loyal Telus customers. 

Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

@purplecrocus Thanks for your idea submission. We are constantly looking to update the list of rewards that are available for customers to redeem. We don't have Amazon gift card, but one year of Amazon Prime membership has recently been restocked, and is now available. Please check back regularly for the latest. 

We'll pass along your feedback and continue to work towards bringing more selections. As it is a continuous process, your idea will not be tracked, and will now be closed. We look forward to more great ideas from you in the future 🙂 

Status changed to: Closed
Connector

One year of amazon has been dropped. Now I have 92 useless rewards as my Prime account needs to be renewed. 

Resident

Please bring back the amazon.ca gift card option

Just Moved In

I received my Telus rewards prepaid Mastercard several months ago (in Calgary) and have tried to use it three times but it was declined every time. These merchants eg: hHme Depot, Bass Pro, were on the list of paricipating merchants. When I called the help number on the back of the card, they said it was due to the fact that those merchants had been dropped from the program. I have lost the list of participating merchants in Alberta that was supplied with the card. The Help person said that they would send me a list within 24 hours by Email but 5 days later I have not received it. 

I have spent hours trying to get a list and to find out the problem with my card. So, how do I get a list of participating merchants? I ask you: what's the point of giving a rewards card if you can't redeem it where I was advised that I could? It is embarrasing to try to use the card but be declined/rejected.

Your site is useless and has wasted hours of my time by directing that I revalidate my card and password.

Help!!!    I'm not impressed at all.  It's impossible to reach a real person there to get help.

Help!! I'm not impressed.

Just Moved In

daphron 
Just Moved In

I received my Telus rewards prepaid Mastercard several months ago (in Calgary) and have tried to use it three times but it was declined every time. These merchants eg: Home Depot, Bass Pro, were on the list of paricipating merchants. When I called the help number on the back of the card, they said it was due to the fact that those merchants had been dropped from the program. I have lost the list of participating merchants in Alberta that was supplied with the card. The Help person said that they would send me a list within 24 hours by Email but 5 days later I have not received it. 

I have spent hours trying to get a list and to find out the problem with my card. So, how do I get a list of participating merchants? I ask you: what's the point of giving a rewards card if you can't redeem it where I was advised that I could? It is embarrasing to try to use the card but be declined/rejected.

Your site is useless and has wasted hours of my time by directing that I revalidate my card and password.

Help!!!    I'm not impressed at all.  It's impossible to reach a real person there to get help.

Help!! I'm not impressed.