Telus 2018 Calendar

morfao
Connector

Hi there

Please bring back the paper calendar back

As for everyone else please show support and click those likes!!

Category:
Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Morfao. Thanks for the suggestion. We're taking all calendar feedback into consideration.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Status changed to: Closed
Shazz
Resident

I know it's only September but last year it took a long time to get you guys to be nice Robot Happyand give us a paper calendar, I really really really want a 2018 paper calendar please. I recycle them every year. 

Thank you very much Heart

Community Manager
Community Manager

Clearly you're a planner, @Shazz Smiley Happy

I'm glad to hear that you're interested in a calendar again this year. No details to share yet but stay tuned for more info closer to the end of 2017...

grateful1
Resident

The 2017 wall calendars you made available last year were great and much appreciated.  I hope you make a 2018 calendar to send out as well.  If you sent out an email to customers early enough to request one before the end of the year (you may have done this last year) that would be great.

My bank no longer offers wall or desk calendars to customers so my hopes are on Telus to deliver another fabulous animal filled wall calendar for 2018 for those who would like one. Not all of us are all digital and online when it comes to calendars and scheduling.

muglet
Connector

Long time customer here. Very interested in the 2018 paper calendar. I hope that it will be easier to order one this year than it was last year.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Keep an eye out - our adorable 2018 critter calendars are coming soon! TELUS Customers, find out how to get yours at telus.com/calendar

grateful1
Resident

Thank you for the excellent news and for listening to your customers about the 2018 calendars. Really appreciate that. Looking forward to placing my order in November.

muglet
Connector

A Kron thanks for the good news. You do mean the paper calendar not the digital download I hope.

morfao
Connector

Yes both formats will be available,paper and digital Smiley Happy

SpongyLisaAnn
Resident

Great news!  Thank you for taking the time to listen to your customers and appreciate their feedback! Telus is back in my good books!

LeRoy
Just Moved In

Last year I didn`t get a paper calendar. It could be downloaded but that`s not really satisfactory as far as I am concerened. I really hope you will have paper calendars again this year. They are always so appreciated by my grandkids. Thanks for listening to me.

LeRoy 

Community Power User
Community Power User

@LeRoy Paper calendars were made available if you requested one last year. They were snapped up quickly.

When 2018 are made available request one early.

20yearcustomer
Connector

I am so happy to hear the print calendars are being offered this year, good business decision TELUS!

Today is November 3 when are they going to be available to order?

Hi  20yearcustomer! Keep an eye on the http://calendar.telus.com site for any news and updates regarding the Calendar! Smiley Happy 

fang
Resident

Is there any way to get an email notification or something for when they are ready?

Community Power User
Community Power User

@fang

Just make a calendar reminder for December 1, and you should be golden!

Roger69
Just Moved In

Shazz:   Count Yourself Lucky that you where able to get the Paperboard Copy of 2017 Telus Calendar!  I tried & tried to get 2 of them just like I always get!  I was told that they where not making any of the 2017 Paperboard Copy of the Calendars!    I SURE HOPE that We can Get 2018 Telus Calendars before 2018 Actually Arrives, since I don't have any calendars for 2018 yet !!!  Man Happy

Spoiler
2018 Telus Calendar  
mummyof5
Friendly Neighbour

2018 will make 20 years that I have been a loyal Telus (Clearnet) customer. I REALLY hope there will be a 2018 calendar Smiley Happy

Roger69
Just Moved In

I've been a customer ever since 2006,  Going on 12 Wonderful Years of Dealing with all Telus Techs & Reps at the New Sudbury Centre Location in Sudbury, Ontario...  I'm waiting so badly for 2018 Telus Calendar to be available.....