Telus 2018 Calendar

morfao
Connector

Hi there

Please bring back the paper calendar back

As for everyone else please show support and click those likes!!

Category:
Comments
Smile
Just Moved In

Well, December is nearly upon us; any more news about 2018 paper calendar? 2017 was very difficult to get Telus calendar.  Hopefully, less eventful attempt for 2018 calendar.  

Love, love, love those critters.  

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Folks,

We are definitely bringing the calendar back. Keep an eye on telus.com/calendar to order yours. Smiley Happy

muglet
Connector

Great news. The calendars are available to order. I ordered mine today. Thank you Telus.

20yearcustomer
Connector

YAY TELUS!

Roger69
Just Moved In

I ordered mine as well! But, now my wife wants one as well! On my account, there is my Wife's Cell & there is also My Cell! is there anyway possible that I can get one for my Wife as well???

Roger69
Just Moved In

I want to Thank You so Much Telus for coming back out with Telus Calendar for 2018 !!! Is there anyway possible that I can get a Second Telus Calendar for Wife as well?   I remember being able to get 2 Telus Calendars because I had 2 Cell Phone Accounts on the One Bill....  

Smile
Just Moved In

Anybody else having trouble with ordering 2018 calendar? Constant refreshing at login page.  No opportunity to enter username and password.

Community Power User
Community Power User

@Smile  Are you using this link?

It doesn’t require a login just your account number.

Smile
Just Moved In
Yes, that's the one.
Smile
Just Moved In

Really, just account number? I get asked for username and password.

grateful1
Resident

Smile, you don't need to log in to your account. Just click on the green 'Order here' button to get to the order page for the calendar.

Smile
Just Moved In

When I click the "Order here" button I get brought to another page asking for my username and password. Does anyone else get to the same page?

Community Power User
Community Power User

@Smile  Can you post a screen shot of what you see? There is no reason it should be taking you to a login page.

Smile
Just Moved In

Finally able to place order through Explorer instead of Google Chrome.  Go figure, being sent to two completely different pages by pressing 'Order Here' with different search engines.  Happy it finally worked.  

Smile
Just Moved In

Thanks WestCoasterBC and grateful1 for the support trying to find a solution.Smiley Happy