TSN Go Availability

douglemmer
Just Moved In

In the same vein as OPTIK on the go, when will TELUS customers be able to access TSN Go?  I'm sure I'm not the first to ask...

Category:
Comments
river
Coach

come  up with a 1 year contract  yes charge more for the fone but give us a option

yes continue with your 2 year contract and charge less for the fone

im shure its not for everyone but give us more options and become the leader

in a better way to do buisness  if you keep your customers happy there is no

reason to look any anywhere else

meake nothing but sense

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Under Review
ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @douglemmer ,

Thank you for sharing your idea. I shared it with our internal ideas team for review. Once I have an update I will let you know.

Please continue to submit more ideas!

Take care,

Shadi

SteveCamper
Just Moved In

Absolutely, Telus needs to get TSN Go! I cannot see it being a issue with price seeing as how A&E, CTV and other channels are now partnered the same way where you need a telus account to access thier online video content.  Considering we cannot get legal access to ESPN or the other sports streaming content from the states, TSN Go has a corner on that in Canada.  I have missed World junior hockey, national and international curling, WC soccer, CFL games (watch them on demand prior to TSN taking them behind the TSN Go fence) and currently the dual Canadian's in the Wimbleton finals making history!  In fact, there where CFL games not telivised that you could only get from TSN VOD.  VOD is the next evolution in video (TV) and it is all ready here!  Let's face it, with limited PVR capacity, the other option is to grab it via VOD and save your PVR space for the programs you can't get by VOD. 

ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @douglemmer ,

Great news! We love your idea our Optik On The Go team is working on implementing it. I don't have a date for when this update will be completed but when I do I will let you know. Thanks again for a great idea! Keem em coming!

Take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: In progress
HaroldJohnsrude
Just Moved In

Just want to confirm that TSN GO should be available.  Surprised that it is not available through Optik Go and that Telus has not already connected to TSN GO.  Your July 11 post indicated not sure when this is going to happen.  Now that we are in August, do you now have a better idea of timing.  Sure would like to have this option by end of August.

SteveCamper
Just Moved In

Just checking in on the TSN Go availablility.  It has been a while and I have noticed that TSN is still not available on Optic TV to go as well.  Heck, Sprotsnet is there but let's face it, the Jay's are not making the playoffs.  I was going to watch Geine at the US Open right now but TSN is still not available...  Any update as to plans or progess would be fantastic!

ambert
Connector

@SteveCamper 

Thanks for checking in. We still don't have an ETA for the TSN Go launch just yet. In the meantime, we have a number of great sports channels on the "Live TV" feature via Optik on the Go app. You might be able to catch some of the action there.

Cheers,

Amber

bertohernandez_
Just Moved In

I'll keep it simple.

TSN GO.

Get on it. 

ambert
Connector

Howdy @douglemmer 

We have some awesome news! We've listened to the feedback regarding TSN content on the go. The mobile apps team has updated our Optik on the Go app to include TSN. You can find out more information by visiting Telus.com/tsnonthego.

Happy watching!

15234715719_0c951dc61c_z.jpg

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Completed