Sports Channels - Add MLB Network

SportsGuy
Connector

The rights to Major League Baseball Playoffs seem to be shared between Sportsnet and the MLB Network.  MLB Network is now available in Canada, but is seemingly only available on Rogers Cable systems in eastern Canada.  There are no options available to baseball fans and Telus customers in western Canada who want to watch these playoff games.  

It would be like NHL Network having the rights to part of the hockey playoffs, but no one carried the channel, so the game couldn't be viewed.  

Please add MLB Network as soon as possible, before anymore playoff games are missed!  

Category:
Comments
SportsGuy
Connector

So it's the end of 2018's season, and STILL NO MLB NETWORK.

Obviously, I gave up on my threat to leave...ended up doing the opposite since Rogers killed off the free NHL package for having a cell phone...ditched my Rogers phone for a way cheaper Telus package.

BUT, I still want MLB Network.  Please, for next year?

ODAWG27
Connector

It is quite the joke that Western Canada has no option of getting MLB Network...sick of this...I mean: 

MLB Network was added to Rogers Cable systems in Ontario on January 8, 2014, in both standard and high definition. On June 3, 2015, SaskTel announced that it would begin carrying MLB Network. As of 2017, it is also available on MTS and Vidéotron.

On March 23, 2017, MLB Network launched on Bell Fibe TV and Bell TV.

Shaw Cable as well as TELUS, the dominant carrier in Western Canada, does not offer MLB Network.

ODAWG27
Connector
It's quite the joke that Western Canada has no option of getting MLB Network. I mean: MLB Network was added to Rogers Cable systems in Ontario on January 8, 2014, in both standard and high definition. On June 3, 2015, SaskTel announced that it would begin carrying MLB Network. As of 2017, it is also available on MTS and Vidéotron.

On March 23, 2017, MLB Network launched on Bell Fibe TV and Bell TV.

Shaw Cable as well as TELUS, the dominant carrier in Western Canada, does not offer MLB Network.

ODAWG27
Connector

Seriously, I don't understand this ideas site if obviously nobody at Telus reads them or takes this seriously...

ODAWG27
Connector

COME ON TELUS! PLEASE ADD MLB NETWORK!