Simultaneous Ring for Home Phone

JasonDiggy
Just Moved In

As a call feature for the Home Phone, why don't you have simultaneous ring? It allows you to program your home phone so that when someone calls it, your cell phone rings as well. Either can be answered.

This is different from Call Forward as you have to set Call Forward when you leave the home and turn it back on when you come home. What a pain!

Shaw has had it for years.

Category:
Comments

Status changed to: Closed

Hi @JasonDiggy

Sorry about the late reply. Call forwarding it pretty close to that but, as you mentioned, can be a hassle having to turn it on and off. I've passed the idea on to the team that manages our calling features to take a look at.

Thanks for the suggestion.

GRSK
Just Moved In

I would also really like to have this feature. I hope it's in progress. Thanks.

EricS
Just Moved In

+1 for this feature. I’m a dinosaur still holding onto my landline for when my kids are home alone, but would be so helpful to have incoming calls also ring through to my cell. Any idea if this feature is in the works? Most other providers have it as a standard calling feature.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@JasonDiggy @EricS @GRSK Thanks for the idea and support, we requested for an update internally to see if we would be going forward with this idea, will update this page when we have news Smiley Happy 

Status changed to: Under Review