Simple Telus hashtag

Tgreencorn
Connector

Good morning everyone, i was just wondering if Telus would ever consider using a simple hashtag for people wanting to ask any mobility realted questions it could be as simple as #AskTelus for example whats the diiference between Htc One (M7) and (M8) or others . Telus is definitly the best hands down customer service in Canada 

Category:
0 Likes
Comments
madhatter87rx7
Resident

This is Telus Home services not Telus Mobility. Its also NOT Twitter or Facebook or what ever else is the latest fad. Lets all keep speaking english shall we. Not everyone wants that hash tag crap.

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Requires Clarification
ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @Tgreencorn ,

Thank you for sharing your idea! We really appreciate it.

Could you provide an example where you may have seen your idea in action? If not could you please give more details on the application of what you are proposing.

thanks,

Shadi

Tgreencorn
Connector

Hi Shadi sorry for the long delay in responding, when you have two kids u lose track of time alot. #Asktelus could have many uses.

As a hashtag to get answers to questions people may ask on twitter,it could supplement the amazing @telussupport team.

As a Website asktelus.com, where it could provide answers to all of telus services. Home/mobility/healthcare or even critter questions.

Socialmedia is the newest and fastest growing way to attract customers. look at the telus neighbourhood and how fast that it has grown. or the fact that telus is averaging over 10,000 new twitter followers per year.

i am just looking for ways to help anyone in canada experience the best customer service that i have experienced over the last 9 plus years.

ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @Tgreencorn ,

Thanks for getting back to us and don't worry about the delay in response. I have to have kids and know how time can escape you. I appreciate the clarification and expansion on your idea. I will take it back to our team and discuss it internally. I think your idea is coming from a great place and love the fact that you want to help and make support easier for Canadians. I will change the status to under review and will loop back with you once I have an update.

Please keep the great ideas coming!

Take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Under Review
ambert
Connector

Hi @Tgreencorn 

We just wanted to know that we're holding this great idea for future campaigns we work on.

Thankfully, our amazing customer experience team montitors all questions that are directed at the keyword "TELUS" on social media and we are able to resolve many issues that come up.

We hope to see many more great ideas from you!

Cheers,

Amber

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Hold For Future Consideration