Services For Us Subscribers

gchessler
Just Moved In

There are a few services available to subscribers of other service providers, but not to TELUS subscribers.

The ones which I am thinking of, and also which many TELUS subscribers would benefit from are:

SportsNet Magazine

SportsNet Go

CTV Go

Category:
0 Likes
Comments
Community Power User
Community Power User

CTV go has worked for a long time.

As for sportsnet that's the usual Shaw/Rogers deal. Unless Telus is going to pay Rogers to get access to the live streams. Not worth it IMHO.

gchessler
Just Moved In

@WestCoasterBC thanks for that. The last time I checked (about 3-4 months ago) CTV Go wasn't available to TELUS customers (you had to be Shaw, or Bell etc.). CTV News Go has been available for some time, so I'm happy to see TELUS get on board with the rest of it.

In regards to the Sportsnet Magazine; such a big deal was made during a hockey game I was watching, "if you subscribe to Sportsnet One, then the magazine is free", only to find out you have to be a Shaw or Rogers customer. It amounts to that I was frustrated but it is something I would enjoy looking at. 

I agree with you though; it isn't worth it if it is a service that would be billed to us.

gchessler
Just Moved In

I stand corrected; TELUS is not a participant with CTV NewsGo, which means you cannot view their news channel online.