See all #TELUS wifi hotspots on a map (and also on an OFFLINE-accessible app)

TellYou
Neighbour

Dear Telus,

In a shopping center nearby, I noticed that there is a #TELUS wifi hotspot available. I'd like to know all other #TELUS hotspot locations.

Please create a map that has all these locations.

1. Please create this map that is available on your website (e.g. telus.com/hotspot/map).

2. Please create also an Android app that has the same information. But please be better than Shaw. With Shaw's app, you can only see the map when you have internet. Ironic! You can be better by creating an app that we can access when we are offline.

Category:
Comments
Dark_Knight
Rockstar

I'd also like to see this happen @TellYou  

It's been far too long without a coverage map. 

v9
Rockstar

Re: Creation of "HotSpot's map & Android app" It would be handy to have it in our Cellphones. So let's wait for those tools to be launched soon: @TellYou:- Just an addition at your request.

They have to create an app to be downloaded in iOS - iPhones too. Hope a TELUS Agent or an ADMIN-like Scotty, come up with the latest status, about these missed features. Thanks <v9

ambert
Connector

Hi @TellYou 

Thanks very much for sending in this great idea. Thanks to your great suggestion we're actually working on a solution to let people know about our WiFi zones. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

- Amber

Polar-Bear.jpg

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Under Review
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the awesome idea, @TellYou 8-)

Here's a link to our new WiFi Finder Beta site. 

Enjoy!

14532204900_24f226cabd_o.jpg

Status changed to: Completed
TellYou
Neighbour

Hi, A_Kron

I'm so happy to hear of this good news! What a useful resource this is. Thank you so much for letting me know about it. Appreciate your responding here. Great customer service.

Might I also trouble you further by asking for an Android app that shows the same information while offline?