Price per year

Cube133
Just Moved In

Hi .Just joined and think have great Idea.We the Telus costumers who have been with the company should get a small discount for years with company.Ive been with Telus for 8 or 9 years.and when mentioned at there shop ,I could get beter deal with another provider they told me they could,nt match the competition..I was flabbergasted..lol.I thought here I am been with these guy,s for years and there willing to allow me to leave over 8 bucks...Come on guys, look after your long term customers little better then that..I don't want leave ,have had great success with Telus.Just thought they,d do me a better deal the let me be stole away for few dollars.My girlfriend left ..I don't want to ..So thought rebates for years...just thought ..from loyal customer.

Category:
Comments
Community Power User
Community Power User

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin

Folks looking for the lowest price will leap from offer to offer, those who choose quality will stay longer. Based on number of complaints, as discussed in recent news articles, Telus is trying to satisfy the latter group. Lower prices just leads to a race for the bottom; quality builds a customer base.

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Closed
ambert
Connector

Hi @Cube123,

Thanks for your submission. We truly appreciate your business and value your loyalty with TELUS. 

That said, this Idea is pertaining more to a specific customer account versus feedback on how we can improve our overall product/service so it's not quite the right fit for an Ideas submission.

But we'll be more than happy to help you out with your packages. Feel free to visit us at  telus.com/contactus and we'll be happy to review your specific account and provide you with advice on your packages. 

Have a great day!