cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reggie
Organizer

I use to be able to scroll infinitely until I lifted my thumb.  Now it always stops at the next channel forcing me to continually click over and over until I arrive at my channel.  Thanks.

5 Comments
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Works by holding the ring around the ‘OK’ button on my remote. I just have to hold it for a second or so.

Reggie
Organizer

That does not work for me. It just stops at the channel above or below.  If I move 4 hours into the future then no problem going up or down.  Maybe it's just  a glitch on my machine.

Thanks NFtoBC

Status changed to: Closed
psl
TELUS Team Member
TELUS Team Member

@Reggie Hi, it is likely to be a hardware issue. Could you please try rebooting your TV set top box by following this guide. If issue persists, please contact our tech support at 310-TECH (8324) for support. 

Reggie
Organizer

Thanks for trying psl but no go.  Should mention this is on the 4K pvr receiver only.  No problem on the old HD non pvr models.

Reggie
Organizer

Upon further reflection I believe it's the small tv box inside the guide.  When looking at what's on now it can't load the videos fast enough to scroll from channel to channel.  If I move into the future a couple of hours there is no video to load so I can scroll easily.  I guess if I get high speed it will be fixed but I have no plans at this time.