Pik tv app for Apple TV

AppleTVlife
Just Moved In

I think Pik tv is a huge step forward in making tv more modern in Canada, but it's not quite there yet. I would love if I could just watch tv on my Apple TV instead of plugging in *another* box. If that is added I will definitely consider subscribing.

Category:
Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there @AppleTVlife

I understand what you mean and think it's definitely worth looking at. I've forwarded it to our Pik team for consideration.

Thanks a lot Smiley Happy

Status changed to: Under Review
Pik
Friendly Neighbour

I feel the same, and that's one of the reason I unsubscribed and sold the Pik TV box.

I have a Smart TV, and then apple TV box as well which comes loads of apps , like CBC News, CBC TV, CityTV are free where as apps like Treehouse for kids, Roots TV which is a multi cultural package subscription based.. loads of such apps both free and subscription based.

Another box and another remote, I hate that.

One box and apps, will wait for PikTV app on apple TV box and/or as Smart TV app.

ph
Connector

Please consider releasing Android TV app as well.

The Pik TV box is already running Android TV and there is only one Android TV device officially on sale in Canada -- Nvidia Shield TV. So, I hope it should be easy to test the app on a single device.

And I would gladly volunteer in case you need testers for app on Shield TV.