cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dogger596
Connector

Please consider implementing outbound caller id so that when I call someone my name is displayed allow with my mobile number. There are some people who will not answer a call if the name information is missing. Rogers and Fido have had "outbound" name Id since they first implemented incoming name display. When I was a Rogers customer several years ago they had a link on their website that allowed people to customize the way the name is displayed. I used to have it set as my nick name.

Thank You

24 Comments
mrnngg
Connector

@BoaGuy @psl @C_Fun @KHR @dru @cpantelis @A_Kron @Nicole-Natassha 

@RhoLee 

Hi. Thank you for finally implementing this feature.

I don’t mean to sound ungrateful as this has taken a few years to be implemented but were the family plan users consulted/ thought of with this feature? 

The reason I ask is we have 8 lines on my account. 

It seems a tad silly that ALL 8 people will have the same outgoing name display.

Is there a revision or a hot fix possible to go by subscriber name?

Surely, I can’t be the only one thinking that it must be some issues/mistake with having all 8 people have the same outgoing caller Id.

Awaiting your response.

Marky
Just Moved In

Such a telecom thing to do. Take years to bring a basic feature people would want but then don't even implement it properly. 

come on, give folks the option to manage the name for each line on the account. 

Trident
Coach

This is poorly implemented feature, if I have 100 lines, why would only the main account holders name show up?

Telus, please fix this issue.

mrnngg
Connector

@BoaGuy @psl @C_Fun @KHR @dru @cpantelis @A_Kron @Nicole-Natassha 

@RhoLee 

Re-tagging again as I haven't gotten a response.

I don’t mean to sound ungrateful as this has taken a few years to be implemented but were the family plan users consulted/ thought of with this feature? 

The reason I ask is we have 8 lines on my account. 

It seems a tad silly that ALL 8 people will have the same outgoing name display.

Is there a revision or a hot fix possible to go by subscriber name?

Surely, I can’t be the only one thinking that it must be some issues/mistake with having all 8 people have the same outgoing caller Id.