Optik to GO

madhatter87rx7
Resident

I like to watch the NEWS as it happens. I am a subscriber to Optik to GO but I find there are not many DECENT channels to watch when I am NOT at home on my own WiFi network. I would like to see CTV NEWS GO and/or CNN as another channel I could access from work on either my cell phone or my laptop to keep abreast of the latest headlines

Category:
Comments
xl CPU Alum
CPU Alum

I agree, having CTV would be nice.... being able to see ALL my PVR recordings is even better.

Sadly right now... Slingbox is your best option... but I hate paying for that price premium.

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Under Review
ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @madhatter87rx7 ,

Thanks for sharing your idea with us. We are reviewing it and will get back to you when we have updates.

Please keep the great ideas coming!

Take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: In progress
ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @madhatter87rx7 ,

I am happy to let you know that your idea is in the process of being worked on. Once it is complete I will let you know. Thank you very much for sharing your great idea. Please submit and share more suggestions with us.

Take care,

Shadi

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: In progress
ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Requires Evaluation
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Hi @madhatter87rx7

I know it's been awhile but wanted to check in on this. We've just launched a replacement of Optik on the Go simply titled, the Optik TV app.

See the complete list of channels available outside of home including CBC News and CTV News.

TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

Status changed to: Closed