Not so much of an idea... more of a suggestion for a specific store location

charlie45
Just Moved In

Good afternoon all,

What I have to say isn't so much of an idea but rather more of a suggestion. I live in the Northwest Territories and we have recently gotten a new TELUS location here in Yellowknife (about a year or so now). My one and only concern being right now though is the store hours are a little too late in the day for me. They have the hours of 10:00 am-6:30 pm mondays through thursdays, friday is open an hour later until 7:30, saturday is 10:00-6:30 and sunday being 12:00 pm-5:00 pm. They are definitely open enough, seven days a week makes the store pretty accessible for most people.  Ideally though I feel as though maybe being open earlier during the week may be more beneficial. For those like myself, waiting until the weekend to go to the store isn't always do-able (depending upon what you need to go for) and the weekends usually the store is packed with other clients so for some it is easier to do it during the week. However,  leaving work during the day to go to the TELUS store or going there directly after work is more of a hassle and inconvenience so if the store was open at say 8:00 am or 9:00 am between monday and friday/saturday then I could stop there on my way to work or when I am out and about in the mornings, eliminating the worry and stress entirely. I think it could really help the business, maybe bring more foot traffic into the store earlier in the day while people are on their way to work in the mornings. I really hope you take this into consideration! And thank-you for bringing TELUS to Yellowknife! Smiley Happy

Category:
0 Likes
Comments
ambert
Connector

Dear charlie45

Thanks for the Idea. We looked into this for you. It turns out that the store actually did start off with longer hours, but had to scale down their hours because there was a lack of patrons during the later hours. 

We'll close this idea down for now and hold it for future consideration.

In the meantime, please do feel free to keep submitting your awesome ideas! 

Amber

9842876975_eef3bf1819_o.jpg

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Hold For Future Consideration