NHL Centre Ice Free Preview

dynamixgraphix
Just Moved In

It would be great if TELUS were offering the NHL® Centre Ice™ free preview like BELL, and ROGERS are!

Comments
ambert
Connector

Status changed to: New Idea
forbesjordan
Just Moved In

Came here to post this. Clearly not alone on this one. 

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Under Review
willytothehickey
Just Moved In

This should be provided so that customers can be sure THEIR favorite teams are included in the CentreIce package.  I asked about this and was told there is no refund once purchased.  Not good enough Telus.

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Closed
ambert
Connector

Hi @dynamixgraphix 

We actually did provide a free NHL Centre Ice preview from October 8 – October 14. Please let us know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,

Amber

psl
Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Status changed to: Closed
Dooley2525
Just Moved In

What is going on with NHL CTR ICE This year are you offering it this season or not. nothing is being advertised and what is the cost???????

Nighthawk
Community Power User
Community Power User

A) This idea is almost 2 years old. If you have a question it is better to post in the forums.

B) You're asking the wrong question. The right question is: Is the NHL offering Centre Ice this season? The NHL hasn't figured out what they're doing yet and haven't made any announcements about Centre Ice at all. Centre Ice's website is completely broken and has no information.

I can't find a single Canadian service provider with any info on the 2021 season. Until the NHL gets their stuff together you likely won't see Centre Ice. I'd suggest checking again closer to the first game on January 13th.