Mobile Tester Team

Tgreencorn
Connector

As a Telus Customer for over 9 years , i have saw alot of things change in the mobile industry, One of these things that has changed is the interactions of Mobile companies with there customers through social media. I would love to see Telus set up a Mobile Tester team like Virgin currently has at new device launches, 5 indiviuals are chosen to test the new product and then give there thoughts and opinions. I would be happy to participate in such a program weather it was for a new device launch or to beta test any new apps or add ons that they wished to try out. After reviewing the test items i would gladly post my opinions on a blog or other forms of social media at telus discretion of course. 

I believe in my mind that The Telus support team is the number one team in Canada for customer support and that the @telussupport twitter team is the easiest way to solve any questions or concerns that you may have. Keep up the great work Telus

Category:
Comments

Hi Tgreencorn,

Thank you for your continued support both here and on our various social media channels. We've grown and expanded our reach over the last few years, utilizing various social media platforms to reach out, support our clients and go above & beyond! We definitely appreciate your suggestion and I will pass on your request to our internal channels.

Thanks for the shout out to @TELUSsupport team! I know we can always use any and all encouragement! Thanks again and keep on providing your support & ideas!

Cheers!

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Under Review
ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @Tgreencorn ,

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea us. We are currently reviewing it and will follow up with you in the next 7-10 business days.

Once again thank you for submitting this idea and we hope you continue to share more great ideas.

take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

HI @Tgreencorn ,

I wanted to let you know that we love the idea and are working through the feasibility and logistics required to make this happen. Once we have a first draft we will loop you in. Thank you again for your great suggestion and keep the great ideas coming.

Take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Hold For Future Consideration
Tgreencorn
Connector

Thanks for the consideration of my idea Shadi. I hope that you and the rest of the Telus team are having a great weekend

MrBlack
Just Moved In

I think this is a great idea.  I'd love to be a part of this.  I volunteered to be part of the telus customer advisory thing a while back but haven't heard from them.

Please let us know how this works out!