MeTv in Alberta?

swg
Just Moved In

Could MeTv be added to the line up of channels offered to Telus customers in Alberta? It's a great tv channel and is already available to viewers in the Vancouver area (even as part of basic cable). I would like to see it offered and available to viewers in Edmonton and Calgary.

Category:
Comments
digger2
Just Moved In

Anyone looking for Me tv please go to the KVOS/ METV Facebook page and submit your request there

digger2
Just Moved In

Anyone looking for Me tv please go to the KVOS Metv Facebook page and submit your request there 

linarm
Just Moved In

I looked up Shaw's channel lineup and ME TV is not on it. Those who love ME TV would also love the Antenna TV channel as well.

Buttons
Just Moved In

Hey linarm, I just called Shaw just to verify that they carry kvos me tv in Alberta, and I was told that they carry it just on their  Shaw cable in Alberta, i gave my postal code to make sure we are eligible and we are, but it’s not carried on their satellite tv, only cable. I was only asking about Alberta so I don’t know about any other areas.

Community Power User
Community Power User

Shaw carries KVOS in BC. They don't list it on their website for available channels in any Alberta town I've tried. 

KVOS is changing. It's losing some of the content and has a new owner that is moving things around.

Buttons
Just Moved In

Oh no!

Thanks for the update though. I guess in the meantime I’ll just keep buying the retro DVD box sets. Smiley Sad