MavTV

Speedyd1971
Just Moved In
When will MavTV be added to telus lineup?, this is a motorsports channel that you should have available for your customers. .My 3 year deal is up with Telus and i will be signing up with the first cable company that offers MavTV...when will you get it?
Category:
Comments
ls88
Just Moved In

submitting on behalf of a Telus customer who wants Telus to add MAV TV Canada to the TSTV channels.  Thank you.

telussucks
Just Moved In

When I phoned Telus about requesting a new channel, they said I can do it on this website. I have not been able to see where to do that? I would like to request adding MavTV. There hasn't been a motor sports channel since Speed and CBS Sports Network were taken away. Here is some info: Official Press Release: MAVTV Motorsports now available to Shaw Direct Satellite TV subscribers. Toronto, Canada (April 18, 2018) — MAVTV Motorsports Network, the destination for all things motorsports offering an unparalleled line-up of motorsports events and exclusive automotive reality shows, is pleased to announce that MAVTV is now available to all Shaw Direct Satellite TV customers. Customers who subscribe to Shaw Direct with the Classic channel lineup can watch MAVTV on channel 120, while customers with the Advanced channel lineup can tune in on channel 620. MAVTV is currently available as a free preview for all Shaw Direct subscribers until September 30, 2018. “This distribution agreement with Shaw is another major step forward for us to be able to deliver the very best in global and grass roots racing to motorsports fans here in Canada,” said Mike Garrow, President of MAVTV Canada. “With race season kicking into high gear, we are thrilled with the timing of this launch as MAVTV has a number of live races we are looking forward to showcasing for fans in the upcoming months. April Sunday 4/22 – ARCA LIVE: 2018 – Kentuckiana Ford Dealers ARCA 200 - Salem Speedway May 5/19 – Pro Moto LIVE: 2018 – Hangtown 5/20 – ARCA LIVE: Toledo, OH 5/26 – Pro Moto LIVE: 2018 – Glen Helen 5/26 – LMDS LIVE: 2018 – Show Me 100 June 6/2 – Pro Moto LIVE: 2018 – Thunder Valley 6/15 – ARCA LIVE: 2018 – Oregon, WI 6/16 – Pro Moto LIVE: 2018 – High Point 6/23 – Pro Moto LIVE: 2018 – Muddy Creek 6/30 – Pro Moto LIVE: 2018 – Southwick MAVTV Canada is operated by REV Sports Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Neon Star Sports & Entertainment Inc. For more details, please visit www.mavtv.ca; follow us on Twitter @MAVTVCA and Like Us on Facebook at Facebook.com/MAVTVCanada. About MAVTV™ Owned and operated by Lucas Oil Products, MAVTV is a television network with its roots deep in the automotive world. MAVTV offers an unparalleled line-up of exclusive motorsports, that includes prestigious events such as the Chili Bowl, The AMA Pro Motocross series, the Lucas Oil Challenge Cup and NHRA Drag Racing. But MAVTV goes far beyond the national mainstream events and covers multitudes of grassroots series’ from across the globe: Drag boats, sprint boats, drag racing, pro pulling, rally racing, drifting, dirt racing, ice racing and everything in between. MAVTV also knows you don’t have to be a race fan to be an automotive enthusiast, which is why we have developed a package of automotive reality and custom build shows that is truly second to none. If it has a motor, it’s on MAVTV… MAVTV is THE motorsports network. About Lucas Oil Products Founded in 1989 by Forrest and Charlotte Lucas, Lucas Oil Products, Inc. is the world leader of high performance lubricants and problem solving additives and produces and markets more than 270 unique formulations in more than forty countries. Products include engine oils, greases, gear lubes, problem-solving additives and car-care products. In the USA, Lucas Oil is sold in more than 30,000 auto parts stores displaying the biggest variety of shelf products of any oil company, and at every truck stop nationwide. For more information: Stephen Murdoch Vice President, Public Relations Enterprise Canada smurdoch@EnterpriseCanada.com 289 241 3997 Mike Garrow MAVTVCanada President mikegarrow@live.com Stuart Rowlands MAVTV and Lucas Oil stuart@stuartrowlandspr.com

telussucks
Just Moved In

The other two major TV providers, Shaw & Bell, currently offer MavTV. Why not Telus???

Community Power User
Community Power User

It is Shaw Direct (satellite) that offers it, not Shaw Cable. There's a considerable difference.

Community Power User
Community Power User

You should contact Mike Garrow, and tell him to get on it!

What are the odds they have exclusivity contracts with some carriers?

Community Power User
Community Power User

@telussucks

MavTV is now available on optik tv channel 962.