MLB Network ???????????

muckaroot
Just Moved In
I've read the threads and the other posts - please don't tell me that it's a good or interesting idea and that it is going to some panel for review. It has obviously gone to some panel before.
I and a lot of other people just need a straight answer- why is MLB Network not on Telus? It's been in Canada for a long time.
Is there an actual person or phone number that can be called instead of relying on this and getting marked as a duplicate and never get looked at again?
Category:
0 Likes
Comments
muckaroot
Just Moved In

??

Community Power User
Community Power User

Making duplicate ideas doesn't help. Adding posts to the existing one would show more interest in the channel.

muckaroot
Just Moved In

There are never any answers on other posts. I can add comments but what good would it do?

KJSingh97
Just Moved In

i really want NHL Network to come back, wish they never cancelled it 

Community Power User
Community Power User

@KJSingh97 - You do realize you posted a response about the NHL Network in a discussion regarding the MLB network? The two are completely unrelated. The Canadian "NHL Network" shut down operations in August 31 2015 when they lost the NHL broadcasting rights to Rogers, so they no longer exist. Rogers now controls NHL content in Canada so Sportsnet will have most games. Sportsnet and TSN are both available under the Popular Sports channel pack. Telus also offers NHL Centre Ice