Login button on all pages of the site

vavroom
Just Moved In

You guys should have a login button on all pages of your site, not just on certain pages like the home page. For example, if I look at the Travel Passes, I should be able to login to my account directly from there, without having to backtrack to the homepage.

It would improve the UX's level of friendliness quite a bit.

Category:
Comments
ambert
Connector

Dear @vavroom 

Thank you for your Idea! We're always looking for ways to improve our website and we really appreciate this very helpful User Experience suggestion. I've submitted this idea to the team and will let you know when I hear back.

Thanks again,

Amber

Polar-Bear.jpg

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Under Review
ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Requires Clarification
ambert
Connector

Dear  @vavroom 

We just wanted to clarify - are you referring to telus.com or telus.com/ideas? Also, what would you like the user experience for logins to be? We'd love to hear more from you.

Many thanks,

Amber

vavroom
Just Moved In

Hi Amber,

Well, I was talking specifically about telus.com. The only way you have to login to your account is from the homepage. You can't login from other pages. Not everyone keeps logged in from one session to the other.

So it would be more user friendly if you were able to login to your telus.com account from all pages on telus.com. A simple text link at the top/right of the page (which is standard behaviour on the web) would suffice.

That said, I would like to see a UNIFIED login for all things Telus. I think it's silly to have to register for telus.com then for telus.com/ideas. Not to mention that the login page to telus.com makes you chose between mobility and another option. Surely a large telco like Telus is able to sort itself out so that users don't have to create different user accounts in different places to access what amounts to interacting with the same company.

Just my 2 cents. Thank you

ambert
Connector

Hi @vavroom 

Sorry for the delayed response. We'll take this feedback to our team and let you know what the outcome is. We have been working to better integrate the Neighborhood and Ideas into telus.com and will have some updates for you on this as well shortly. - Amber

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Under Review