How to make my comments heard

Just Moved In

Since my encounter with Telus at the end of September on behalf of my mother, I've been meaning to find a way to comment on the incredibly kind person on the other end of the phone.  My mother who has short term memory loss has been struggling with remembering numbers and retrieving messages, and she and other employees have gone to great lengths to figure out a way to help her overcome this challenge in reference to phone use.  This woman was remarkable...and since I'm so vocal about bad service, I have made a mental note to thank her and make sure the company knows how wonderful she was.  Today I decided to embark on this task....but have spent about half an hour trying to figure out how to do it.  I'm not sure this post is enough.  If some-one knows how this feedback can go to the right people, I'd appreciate it.  She deserves knowing what she did for us on that day.  Many thanks.

Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sjam I've closed this idea as it doesn't quite fit our criteria for ideation but I've also sent you a PM to see if I can help ๐Ÿ™‚

Status changed to: Closed
Just Moved In

Telus has  completely  ruined ADT and has extremely poor customer  service. My system was  originally from  Voxcom which became Reliance, then ADT and then Telus. Since Telus  took over it is the worst service I have ever seen. My system is old, original 2008 equipment, and is way out of contract. It broke and try to get something fixed or updated. Everything is a hassle and the tech says you have to call the LOYALTY line?? I thought they would be able to upgrade the old system hassle free to at least PULSE with a cell app etc. What LOYALTY, at a minimum have to sit on hold for 1 to 1.5 hrs. Isn't Telus a phone company? Couldn't  they put in a system to call you back so you don't have to wait online like other good companies? A good company would have the  tech  fix it while he is here. My system has been out of service for 9 months and I have  had no security to protect my house and family. My time is  valuable and I have tried calling on numerous occasions, but you get put on hold every time for at east an hour and I can't wait hours. Telus makes it  difficult to even  cancel service,!!!! Then they make you state things exactly  as they want them or they won't cancel your service. BLACKMAIL at best! NO outs and they say there is no one to discuss it with, not even a manager. BE VERY AWARE  of this. There are warnings all over the Internet. 

FYI , I have ADT in the US and it's great service. Someone picks up in minutes whether it is an alarm or an issue of any kind.

Do your homework before  considering Telus. IT IS NOT ADT