How to make my comments heard

sjam
Just Moved In

Since my encounter with Telus at the end of September on behalf of my mother, I've been meaning to find a way to comment on the incredibly kind person on the other end of the phone.  My mother who has short term memory loss has been struggling with remembering numbers and retrieving messages, and she and other employees have gone to great lengths to figure out a way to help her overcome this challenge in reference to phone use.  This woman was remarkable...and since I'm so vocal about bad service, I have made a mental note to thank her and make sure the company knows how wonderful she was.  Today I decided to embark on this task....but have spent about half an hour trying to figure out how to do it.  I'm not sure this post is enough.  If some-one knows how this feedback can go to the right people, I'd appreciate it.  She deserves knowing what she did for us on that day.  Many thanks.

Category:
Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sjam I've closed this idea as it doesn't quite fit our criteria for ideation but I've also sent you a PM to see if I can help Smiley Happy

Status changed to: Closed