Guide improvements

NB71
Friendly Neighbour

There are a lot of basic features lacking on this system that I had when on Bell.

Hitting the pound sign while viewing an episode or recording or listing to search for more. (missing on this remote)

Setting up a recording gave you so many options compared to Optik.

The ability to auto tune to the program, have it record on certain days of the week, I have a picture but  I am not sure how to post it.

Also the search function is difficult to use, On Demand is always listed as well as the actual new show but its not always clear which is which.

Lastly, the search keyboard lags a lot, if your not paying attention you wind up with gibberish instead of the word you wanted to type.

Cheers.

Category:
Comments
Punky
Just Moved In

hi @NB71  you can post a picture by using the same comment box you would if you were adding a new comment and clicking on the little camera icon in the rich text tool bar..another screen opens and you choose your file and upload it....suggest setting it to small or medium when those options come up after the file is uploaded Smiley Happy   you can aslo add some comments to describe it ..

hope this helps..

NB71
Friendly Neighbour
Hey Punky, great info, thanks!
karenv
Just Moved In

totally agree the search was WAY better on Bell. when I'm on a show and hit search it should take me to the search menu with THAT show already typed in, not make me type it in.  It's also super confusing when looking at the search results - needs to be much clearer.