Fox Sports 1 / Racing / Speed

canux10
Just Moved In

Im in Tsawwassen BC Canada and you NEEEEED to get Fox Sports 1  --->ASAP

I know many people that feel the same way. do it! immediately

thanks

Joe

Edited:  @ScottyJ edited the idea title, as I'm consolidating all of the ideas around Fox Sports Racing/Speed/Nascar etc.

Category:
  • TV Content
Comments
ambert
Connector

Status changed to: New Idea
ambert
Connector

Dear @canux10 

Thank you for your suggestion, we removed the FXX request from this Idea as there is already a duplicate Idea from earlier this year. 

We will look into the Sports 1 request. In the meantime, feel free to lend your support to the FXX request: 

http://forum.telus.com/t5/Ideas/FXX-Channel/idi-p/34046

Cheers,

Amber

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Under Review
sxrnathan
Neighbour

I agree that Fox sports 1 needs to be added. With Speed channel no longer being offerd by Telus, this puts a huge damper on our Saturday night not being able to watch Supercross or the Monster Energy Cup tonight. For all your Supercross  loving customers please give us Fox Sports 1!

Wackier
Just Moved In

So mad! Getting wrist pump

Mike3
Resident

Bring back the SPEED channel, or get FS1 Fox Sports 1.   TSN does not carry all the NASCAR races.  In Canada we now miss out on all the NASCAR truck races and the ARCA races which are exclusive to SPEED and FS1.  Not to mention we miss all the qualifying and pre race shows.   Today is the ARCA debut of the first Female Canadian driver at Daytona, and no one in Canada will see this.   Bring back SPEED channel ?   And please tell me the reason SHAW still has SPEED and Telus does not ?????

Community Power User
Community Power User

Speed Channel is DEAD in Canada, and Fox Sports will never come here because of the CRTC..

August 2013 - Speed Channel (and Fuel TV) in USA re-brands to Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2.  With this change, Speed channel now only broadcasts in Canada, Australia & a few Caribbean Territories with limited programming (simulcasts of the motorsports events on FS1/FS2, and loads repeats of old Speed series).

2014 - Rogers, Bell, Telus & (later in the year) Cogeco all drop Speed channel.  This leaves us (Shaw Cable and Shaw Direct) as the only major service provider in Canada showing the channel.  (Speed was also re-branded\ended in Australia in November 2014)

April 1st, 2015 - Shaw and Shaw Direct will be dropping Speed channel.  It is very likely that this will be the end of Speed channel as a whole in Canada.

Mike3
Resident

Please bring back SPEED channel or get FS1.  Missing all the NASCAR practice and Friday nights NASCAR truck race :(

Community Power User
Community Power User
Time to put your money where your mouth is. Now there is no excuse NOT to carry this channel. SPEED is now being REBRANDED and relaunched in Canada as Fox Sports Racing. Unless Telus what's to see a mass exodus if the competition picks this channel up again, i suggest you negotiate and carry this channel.  I'd pay $3 for it alone. Beats that pathetic sports bundle you force people to buy just to get OLN HD!

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/fox-sports-racing-rebranding-speed-international-launch-feb-20-...

Get on it and get a deal done!

GirlRacer48
Just Moved In

Yes please bring it back, I hear it's now re branded as a Fox sports channel in Canada. We should get access.

BBYGirl
Just Moved In

Rogers is offering Fox Sports Racing just in time for NASCAR, is it time to switch carriers? Come on TELUS give us this motorsports channel!

rick1
Connector

Telus,I hope your listening.

Foxsportsracing. I'll pay.

I don't think they are. Goodbye at contr

act time.

Is this forum run by anyone from Telus?

Telus is losing customers and still thinks that keeping customers in the dark is the way to go.

To the executives that can read , are you listening?.

Sounds like Shaw is going to beat you to the punch.

Add FOXSPORTSRACING and I won't change a thing,

Optik,home phone ,Internet ,mobile.Contracts are bought out all the time.

Time to put your money where your mouth is. Now there is no excuse NOT to carry this channel. SPEED is now being REBRANDED and relaunched in Canada as Fox Sports Racing. Unless Telus what's to see a mass exodus if the competition picks this channel up again, i suggest you negotiate and carry this channel.  I'd pay $3 for it alone. Beats that pathetic sports bundle you force people to buy just to get OLN HD!

http://www.foxsports.com/motor/story/fox-sports-racing-rebranding-speed-international-launch-feb-20-...

Get on it and get a deal done!

Pfarina
Just Moved In

I agree 100%, bring Fox Sports Racing to Telus! I'd pay $4 per month just for that channel

jjuulliiaa
Just Moved In

Please add a channel back that televises Motorcycle, and Motocross Races.

GirlRacer48
Just Moved In

Please give us Fox Sports Racing to replace Speed Channel. Our house would pay too and I know several others would also. I have heard that shaw are losing it as of April so you may gain their customers too.

Community Power User
Community Power User

I already suggested it. That

Channel is fox sports racing which replaces speed. It's already available in Canada again as rogers has it already.

madbob
Just Moved In

Can Telus please add Fox Sports Racing. I'm also willing to pay for this channel. Canada has the worst coverage of motor sports in the world. Can you also apply to the CRTC to let Motors TV to be carried in Canada, now that they have a North American feed.

rbtowing
Just Moved In

Yes please add the speed channel.. My husband misses it ...

Sterling
Just Moved In
When Speed TV became FS1 and was then cancelled we lost World Superbike, MotoGP, and tons of other Motorsport. Telus has very little Motorsport covered now but recently I noticed Bein sport is available and signed up for it which gets World Superbike back for $15 per month. MotoGP seems to be on Fox Sports Racing channel which is already listed in the Vancouver Sun TV listings although not available. This is what's left of Speedvision so it's a no brainer for any Motorsport fan. CBS Sports carries the new MotoAmerica Bike race series North Americas Premier road racing. They also have Supercross which I am badly missing. So my vote is Fox Sport Racing and CBS Sports as two badly needed channels. Other providers in my area are carrying both as I understand. Telus is not the place to be for Motorsport fans, I believe they are missing the boat on this fairly large audience segment.
Community Power User
Community Power User

They don't seem to listen or get it they would be the only provider besides rogers bringing the channel back. Shaw get's ride of speed/FSR Apri 1. Reason being they're probably to cheap to spend the money to acquire the channel. It's their way of saving a buck and charging more.

Sure Telus could get the channel IF they wanted to spend the money. I'd gladly pay $3 for it. Like i had to do to get OLN in that horrible theme pack it's in to get 2 other channels i will NEVER watch. It's like the WWE Network they paid to get it why who knows, i had the USA version when locked into 6 months contracts and couldn't wait to leave, severely lacks any original content and wasn't good for much else besides the PPV.