Fox Sports 1 / Racing / Speed

canux10
Just Moved In

Im in Tsawwassen BC Canada and you NEEEEED to get Fox Sports 1  --->ASAP

I know many people that feel the same way. do it! immediately

thanks

Joe

Edited:  @ScottyJ edited the idea title, as I'm consolidating all of the ideas around Fox Sports Racing/Speed/Nascar etc.

Category:
  • TV Content
Comments
Shadowcatt
Just Moved In

I agree fully, we need Fox Sports Racing. I would pay extra. I actually had shaw along with my telus (in a contract) just so I could watch supercross. Just lost that channel today, cancelled Shaw

Raezor19
Just Moved In

Since Telus dumped the speed channel, which I paid for and received no decrease in rates, I suggest adding the Fox Sports Racing channel which replaced Speed and is now carried by Rogers.

Raezor19
Just Moved In

Keep at them fellas. I've watched every supercross this year on a sling box from a buddy with Shaw. Now that's gone. GET FOX SPORTS RACING NOW!!!!

Just Moved In

TELUS should look at SkySports NZ on how to cover auto racing ... not these USA channels ... the USA does not understand auto racing ... like the world does ... 

Community Power User
Community Power User

Sky sports isn't available in North amerca. We're nascar and monster truck country.

mayday
Just Moved In

Is telus going to get Fox Sports1? miss Onrait and Otoole

Desperate_Race_Fan
Just Moved In

Motorsports fans in Canada are greatly under served by TSN and Sportsnet. Fox Sports Racing is the only way we get Supercross, Sportscar racing including coverage of the 24 hours at Daytona and other sports car races. They also show all Nascar Camping World races and many other live and taped events from Nascar and other motorsports. The motorsports community is tight and will support a provider who offers the channel. I would move both my residential and my business accounts to Telus immediately if you bring the channel to us and share with all the other motorsports fans I know locally and across the country.

Community Power User
Community Power User

The should merger all the requests for Fox Sports Racing, there are many already in the ideas section.
Pretty easy way to get subscribers is to carry that channel. As Rogers is the only other provider in Canada that offers it.

They seem to be proud they now carry the lame WWE Network. That no one really cares about. The 6 months i had the US version i couldn't wait to leave it. Lack of content, and no original programming besides legends house was worth watching.

Time For Telus to step up and get Fox sports racing, i would gladly pay $3 for it. Or throw it in the lame theme pack that has OLN and 2 channels i never watch.

How long do we have to beg?

Community Power User
Community Power User

FOX sports one or two is NOT and never will be distributed in Canada. Blame the CRTC. We get stuck with lame TSN and Sportsnet. Only available Fox sports channel is Fox sports racing for distribution in Canada (Old Speed channel)

TracyB
Just Moved In

Please bring back the speed channel

Community Power User
Community Power User

Fox sports racing has been requested at last 15 times in various threads. Yet it falls on deaf ears.. Think the big wigs at Telus would grab a clue, they would be the big provider out west offering this channel and many would leave *haw to get that channel again.

But alas the usual board room banter nothing get's done. They're proud of getting the lame WWE Network instead..

Community Manager
Community Manager

Status changed to: New Idea
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the idea, @mayday and comment, @WestCoasterBC .

Marking this idea as duplicate, please feel free to show your support and share your voice by liking this first post of the idea.

Cheers,

ScottyJ

Community Manager
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the idea, @Mike3 and comment @WestCoasterBC (great history).

Marking this idea as duplicate, please feel free to share your voice and support the original post of this idea by liking it.

Cheers,

ScottyJ

MikeHolt1985
Connector

I would like to Fox Sports Racing on Telus Optik TV 

Community Manager
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks, @WestCoasterBC for the comment, and yes, encouraging everyone who's keen to like and follow the originally posted idea about this.

Cheers,

ScottyJ

Community Manager
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @Sterling for the post and @WestCoasterBC  @Shadowcatt and @Raezor19 for the comments.

To show your support and share your voice, please like and follow the originally posted idea about this, so that all feedback is seen.

Thanks!

ScottyJ