Fox Sports 1 / Racing / Speed

canux10
Just Moved In

Im in Tsawwassen BC Canada and you NEEEEED to get Fox Sports 1  --->ASAP

I know many people that feel the same way. do it! immediately

thanks

Joe

Edited:  @ScottyJ edited the idea title, as I'm consolidating all of the ideas around Fox Sports Racing/Speed/Nascar etc.

Category:
  • TV Content
Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

Status changed to: New Idea
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @Mike3 for the post and @GirlRacer48 for the comment. To make sure all feedback is heard, please like and follow the originally posted idea for this.

Thanks!

ScottyJ

Community Manager
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @jjuulliiaa for the post, and @WestCoasterBC and @rbtowing for the supporting comments.

I would encourage you all to like and follow the originally posted idea for this to show the interest and share your voice!

Thanks,

ScottyJ

Community Power User
Community Power User

Why even look at this channel? Fox sports racing is the only

Channel available for distribution in Canafa Scotty J. If your going to promote people to like. Merge the fox sports racing threads into one for people to like.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@WestCoasterBC Ideas don't merge, because of attribution of Likes (i.e. the authors keep the credit of any Likes they've gotten), so I'm marking all the duplicates and gathering the analytics on them all.

I think the theme is racing in general - trying to get all the feedback going in to one place. I'll edit the title on this one for clarity.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi and thanks for the post @TracyB (and for the comment, @WestCoasterBC ). Please share your voice and support the original post for this idea to make sure the feedback is heard.

Thanks!

ScottyJ

Community Manager
Community Manager

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks @Raezor19  @007  @WestCoasterBC and @MikeHolt1985 for the idea and support - please follow and like this original post around this idea to make sure all the feedback is consolidated.

Cheers,

ScottyJ

Community Manager
Community Manager

Community Power User
Community Power User

Still lots of fox sports racing threads in ideas not all together. Suggested by many people. Fox sports 1 shouldn't be even mentioned because it will never be distributed in Canada. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

@WestCoasterBC I'm working through them. And point heard about FS1, but I want to honour the integrity of the ideas posted by everyone.

Gordo
Just Moved In

We want Fox Sport Racing!!!  Why does it take you so long when other companies are already carrying it!  We are getting impatient!

chrispmoto
Resident

Hello Telus. If you add Fox Sports Racing to your line up, I will cancel my Shaw acount RIGHT NOW and sign with you. Pinky swear....!

MikeHolt1985
Connector

I would like to see Fox Sports Racing back on Telus OPTIK TV.

Thanks 

andyblackmore
Just Moved In

Shaw customer here, been with Shaw 10 yerars and they cancelled Fox Sports Racing, claiming (incorrectly) there has been a reduction of motorsport on the channel (there has been an increase in coverage of over 100hrs).

Fox Sports Racing shows majority of NASCAR support races, qualifying, practice, pre-race and post-race. World Endurance Championship, The North American TUDOR United Sportscar Championship, Continental Tires SportsCar Challenge, Le Mans, Formula E, Moto GP, Monster Trucks, Motorcross and other sports.

There is a huge thread on their forum, discussing it with over 929 posts and 69000 views in 2 months.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who would a) move to Telus immediately if you carried Fox Sports Racing and b) Pay individually for the channel

Icemaid
Resident

We definitely need fox spots now!!!!!!!!

MikeHolt1985
Connector

Yeah we do

Mike3
Resident

Get Fox Sports Racing TELUS !!  Listen to your customers.  Whats this Fantasy Sports channel crap,  get something your customers actually request.     Fox Sports Racing !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MikeHolt1985
Connector

Yeah I agree bring  Fox Sports Racing !!!!!!!!!!!!! TO TELUS