Fox Sports 1 / Racing / Speed

canux10
Just Moved In

Im in Tsawwassen BC Canada and you NEEEEED to get Fox Sports 1  --->ASAP

I know many people that feel the same way. do it! immediately

thanks

Joe

Edited:  @ScottyJ edited the idea title, as I'm consolidating all of the ideas around Fox Sports Racing/Speed/Nascar etc.

Category:
Comments
TELUSNEEDSFS1
Just Moved In

need better programming for nascar tsn always cuts out in the middle of the race or at the end when they are about to interview the winner and talk about the race a channel like FS1 would be nice so that we could watch the hole race ! ever since telus got rid of speed haven't been able to enjoy a hole race if possible please get a channel that would carry the hole race and also post race coverage like FS1 

thank you 

Community Power User
Community Power User

FS1 will not be coming to Canada. Fox has confirmed this as they will not even try. No provider in Canada will be able to offer it. The other problem is that if a Canadian channel like TSN has the license for Nascar, for example, no other channel, even the American ones can air Nascar in Canada.

If you have concerns with the content on TSN, try contacting them about it being incomplete. They may fix it.

TELUSNEEDSFS1
Just Moved In

Thanks for your reply nighthawk but I was just doing some research and some Canadian providers are starting to carry fox sports racing so how tsn  would be the only Canadian provider of nascar .....

Community Manager
Community Manager

There is an existing idea to add Fox Sports 1. Please join the conversation here.

Status changed to: New Idea
TELUSNEEDSFS1
Just Moved In

We need fox sports 1 ! Trying to watch the race on tsn sucks !

RootsRacer
Just Moved In

Dear TELUS,

Please get FXX now!!! I pay (and have paid) alot of money to you now so don't force me to switch as I will never come back!

sandmanbc71
Helpful Neighbour

I got this email today:

http://foxnetworktemplates2015.cmail20.com/t/ViewEmail/y/947A6CBD247BBE7E/93DC6B615ED43CBE4AB3169DA1...

Basically says: Call 844-FOX-RACING to be connected to Telus and tell them you want the best in racing coverage, only on FOX SPORTS RACING!

Speedyd1971
Just Moved In
Please add 'Fox Sports Racing Channel' to your lineup..Rogers already offers this channel..in thinking about switching to Rogers because they offer this channel
Speedyd1971
Just Moved In
Please add 'Fox Sports Racing Channel' to your lineup..Rogers already offers this channel..in thinking about switching to Rogers because they offer this channel.
Community Power User
Community Power User

The idea has been suggested a multitude of times. The current status is "under review" so Telus is looking into it. They have added some awful channels in the past so hopefully it has a good shot. Pretty sure not many watch FNTSY channel.

Fox sports racing of course has Monster Trucks, Various Nascar and motocross and rally races which is lacking for sport coverage. TSN doesn't cover it, or sportsnet..

http://forum.telus.com/t5/Ideas/Fox-Sports-1-Racing-Speed/idi-p/44105

Community Manager
Community Manager

Status changed to: New Idea
sandmanbc71
Helpful Neighbour

Let us "pick and pay" Fox Sport Racing (or let us trade for C+I, ID, Spike, Vision etc, etc, etc).

Community Power User
Community Power User

Telus would have to negotiate to get distribution right for this channel. The amount of time that has past, i would say unfortunately it will no be getting added to their lineup.

Zogula
Just Moved In

It's easy to see why people are flocking to the KODI boxes. The lack of programming like the stuff that you can see on Fox Sports 1 is just going to help Telus to lose customers. Not everyone in Canada is a Nascar fan. Lets get some other coverage going!

Community Power User
Community Power User

Complain to the CRTC they govern what channels they allow into the country. They protect Sportsnet and TSN.

Billy2985
Just Moved In
When will telus be providing us with a racing channel????? Fox sports 1. Fox sports racing. I miss NASCAR truck series. Monster jam. Moto cross. Lucas oil on the edge. F1. Rally cross. Rumor has it rogers has fox sports racing.
Community Manager
Community Manager

Adding to existing idea. 

Kageman
Just Moved In

I like many above like motorsports of many kinds.  Since speed channel was discontinued and replaced by Fox Sports 1 there are many forms of motorsport which were once available in our broadcast area which are no longer covered.  In Western Canada we no longer see NASCAR truck series, ARCA, IMSA sports car, motocross and many other forms of motorsport.  We also miss all NASCAR practice and qualifying rounds.  I request to have Fox Sports Racing added to our channel lineup so that we get similar coverage of motorsport as cable subscribers in Eastern Canada. 

rick1
Connector

Politics . Fox sports racing is available in the lower mainland on many of the minor providers.

Telus,Shaw, Bell are not . They will be losing support, including mine.Who' running the show ....Trump.

Likarok
Connector

Totally agree! We need Fox Sports 1 and 2 asap!