FXX Channel

wlang1234
Just Moved In

Telus should obtain the new FXX channel which was available on Rogers TV on April 1, 2014. The shows on this new channel are being advertised on FX (channel 413), however, Telus Optik subscribers don't get it. The programs on the FXX channel appear to be very good.

Category:
Comments
ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Under Review
ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @wlang1234 ,

Thanks for taking the time to share your idea us. We are currently reviewing it and will follow up with you in the next 7-10 business days.

Once again thank you for submitting this idea and we hope you continue to share more great ideas.

take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @wlang1234 ,

Great news we are working on bringing the channel to Optik TV. I don't have a confirmed date, however as soon as I get more details I will update you.

Please keep the great ideas coming!

Take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Hold For Future Consideration
slide1
Just Moved In
Please we need FXX
vinnyb79
Just Moved In

I NEED TO WATCH "THE LEAGUE", NEW EPISODES HAVE ALREADY STARTED AND WE ARE MISSING THEM. GET ON IT TELUS AND PROVIDE YOUR HIGH PAYING CUSTOMERS WITH THIS CHANNEL!!

Ghostm
Resident

Am a bell customer was about to switch to telus and purchase the largest package, part of the reason was that I wanted fx and bell would not carry it, noticed bell added fx and fxx and telus does not carry fxx, suffice to say until its added i will now no longer be switching to telus.

ScottyJ Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Good news, folks - this is happening. Stay tuned for announcements around launch timing!

Neighbourhood Alum

Status changed to: In progress
Neighbourhood Alum

Status changed to: Completed
Neighbourhood Alum

I'm delinquent in updating this - FXX is launched and available as part of the Blockbusters theme pack. Hooray!

Thanks to @wlang1234​ and supporters for bringing the idea!

ScottyJ