Duration graph for Mobile and Home Internet

Community Power User
Community Power User

When I look at my Mobile and Home Internet usage.  I can see a graph on what I consumed.  Any chance we can get a second graph that also shows days consumed into my plan?

Right now, I have to work the numbers into my head or get a spreadsheet to see if I will be over or under my consumption by the end of the billing period.

Category:
0 Likes
Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager

@xl Thanks for sharing your idea.

The online account, as well as the app does show the days remaining in your billing cycle. 

Status changed to: Closed
coffeedrinker
Just Moved In

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this. (I tried contacting Telus via Chat but Chat doesn't seem to be working today.) My question is why do I get charged for bandwidth I don't use? I have a plan that gives me 1.5 gig but the most I've consumed in a month is 60 meg, which was in October of last year. I'm very frustrated...my internet bill keeps going up and up but I'm paying for bandwidth I don't use. 

Any suggestions or comments would be welcome.

Community Power User
Community Power User

@coffeedrinker call Telus on your mobile device *611 to see what options they have available for you. Sounds like you don’t even need data at all.

coffeedrinker
Just Moved In
Hello Westcoaster,

Thanks for your note. Actually I don’t have a cell phone…I’m a pretty basic internet user.

I did manage to get through to Telus on their Chat service, and was offered a $5 discount on my bill. I’m still paying for twice the bandwidth I use but apparently I have the basic internet plan already.

Coffeedrinker