Curated FAQ

Community Power User
Community Power User

I suggest a curated Frequently Asked Questions section be prominently visible. Ultimately, if many questions are being asked about a topic, there may be a need to create a resource elsewhere (eg. Slimline remote programming), but there are some questions which could be answered broadly in a FAQ, such as roaming or unlocking options.

Category:
Comments
ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Under Review
ShadiS
Advisor

Hi @NFtoBC,

Thanks for submitting your idea. We are currently reviewing it and will follow up with you in the next 7-10 business days. This sounds like a great idea. Please continue to share more great ones with us.

take care,

Shadi

ShadiS
Advisor

Hi  @NFtoBC ,

Once again thank you for submitting a great idea! Having a curated FAQ section will allow experts like you to create, approve, and organize helpful knowledge articles quickly. We are adding this to our Neighbourhood roadmap and will let you know once we are ready to start building the FAQ’s. We will definitely engage you and would love your help with the project.

I will mark this idea as "HOLD FOR FUTURE CONSIDERATION" and will we let you know when we are ready to move forward.

Please keep the great ideas coming!

Thank you,

Shadi

nftobcthanks.jpg

ShadiS
Advisor

Status changed to: Hold For Future Consideration
v9
Rockstar

HELLO! Gentlemen here's the <v9> position on this issue. This proposal it was already implemented in the "New ver.GUI" But it doesn't work according, with xl-Report. I tried too-the malfunction is that, when a question is entered, before finish the last sentence.

The software start to answer the question, about un-locking, sim card activation, roaming,.etc. the System doesn't answer, after the question is completed. Weird Eehh!. But the Re-design team may come up, with a solution soon. Stay TUNED! <v9

ScottyJ Neighbourhood Alum
Neighbourhood Alum

Status changed to: In progress
Neighbourhood Alum

This is being worked on, and hope to share it soon!

Neighbourhood Alum

Zow, this was doen some time ago in launching the Articles section. Marking this complete (at last).

Thanks for the idea, @NFtoBC!

Neighbourhood Alum

Status changed to: Completed