cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kat4
Just Moved In

Hello,
I would like to see Telus giving all customers a credit on their bill.
It would be hard to look back and find that this company's increased profits related to the higher need for technology were gained with funds that were taken from rents and food budgets of Canadians

3 Comments
NFtoBC
Community Power User
Community Power User

Wouldn’t it be better to make donations where need is greater? Many Telus customers are seeing no decrease in income. Those who are seeing a decrease would be better served by a greater discount than spreading it equally between those with hugely differing needs.

xray
Hero

I am fortunate that I can work from home. I don't need nor want a credit from TELUS. It would please me greatly to see TELUS donate directly to those with the greatest need.

Status changed to: Closed
psl
TELUS Employee
TELUS Employee

@Kat4 Thanks for the idea. As response to COVID-19, we've taken multiple initiatives to help support our customers. Such as waiving home internet overage, roaming charges for mobile devices, and committing $10 million through our Future Friendly Foundation. We also have a Internet for Good program to support low income families. You can find more details through the following links:

COVID-19 Updates

Donation 

Internet for Good

As we have exiting initiatives in place to help Canadians, we will be closing your idea. We look forward to reading other ideas from you in the future.