Channel 2303- Star Plus

Farrukh
Just Moved In

We are not not receiving channel since 02 weeks, although I'm paying for this channel in my package.

On my follow up with technical support team, they advised me that this channel no more broadcast by ATN.

It was disappointing, for me to know this details I have dig it out, this information should come out from broadcaster or TELUS.

Category:
0 Likes
Comments
Community Power User
Community Power User

This was posted some time ago here: https://forum.telus.com/t5/Internet-TV-Home-Phone/ATN-Channel-2303-will-no-longer-be-broadcasting/m-...

@Farrukh - ATN dropped Star Plus in favor of replacing it with content from another provider. That impacts all service providers in Canada. Whether or not Star licenses their shows from Star Plus to another broadcaster or channel in Canada has yet to be announced by them. Their website hasn't been updated. ATN still carries the remaining StarTV channels: Star GoldStar Bharat, Star Chinese, Star Chinese Movies, and Channel V Taiwan. If Star TV decides to move some of the content from Star Plus, they haven't said. Star Plus looks like it's USA only now.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Status changed to: Closed