Centre Ice FRENCH-ONLY Games Package

willytothehickey
Just Moved In

Effective today other providers (i.e. Bell) are now providing a 'french-only' Centre Ice hockey package for french hockey fans on the west coast.  This package is at a reduced cost of $60. 

Why should Telus customers have to pay for the entire package at $200, if they just want French games?

Category:
0 Likes
Comments
Keener_7
Friendly Neighbour

I hear you man! I was just speaking to a customer rep from telus asking about this. I was told that its not offered and she hasn't heard of any provoiders offering this!

I have Telus satellite tv which is just Bell rebranded. I don't understand why I can't subscried to it, or why nobody even knows what I'm talking about!

willytothehickey
Just Moved In

I have had the same issues.  I'm in Calgary....and I just want Habs games in french, which are now blacked out on RDS because of my location.  Telus says it's not their problem however it's a Telus black-out message, and I can see the game happening in the preview guide window!   When I contact NHL, they say to contact my provider.  I'm just getting the run-around from both sides.

I don't want to subscribe to Centre Ice and then find out the Montreal games are STILL BLACKED OUT.  Because there is no refund allowed. 

WHY CAN NO ONE PROVIDE ANY ANSWERS???

sakuralily
Just Moved In

I will also like to be able to watch a Montreal Canadien game in French.

But thanks to Rogers, it is not possible. They claim there is going to have a French Pack in the future, but it is not yet available, so I am not surprise Telus does not have it, but whenever Rogers deliver the NHL French pack, then I am hoping to be able to watch it on my TV. My computer screen is too small to watch a hockey game.

ambert
Connector

Status changed to: Under Review